Miocic vs Klitschko, next biggest MMA payday

MMAFanatic86

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
I had a dream that I saw a bald headed (all but the damn sideburns) Stipe pass (point-fighter) Klitschko in a hallway. When suddenly, the two men started seriously heavy-sparring one another. Crowds gathered to watch like it was some orchestrated promotional event, but in actuality was nothing more than an unintentional, half-assed, fraternity flash mob. After about 30 seconds of swinging at each other at full speed, they stop, and an untouched Stipe walks away smiling and taunting Klitschko. I stop him and share a hearty fist bump and celebrate the impromptu moment of nothing more than showing off.

This got me thinking. Would Stipe vs Klitschko make the most sense to be MMA's next greatest event since May-Mac?

How much would Klitschko or Miocic stand to make for this one-time-ever event? (Possibly at catchweight)

More importantly, Dana if you're reading take notes, should the UFC ask Stipe's management to send them, with Dana, and secretly Stipe, to meet with Kitschko's management and start talking some serious money? None of the bull.

Dana2.jpg

Make it happen Dana. With over 450 million in your bank I'm sure you can. I picture Stipe getting into Klitschko's head pretty hard.

d2031806f88c341de783b795c93f2c0a.gif

0325-hayden-panettiere-fameflynet-3_crop_north.jpg

<NoneOfMy>
Just saying.

That must have been some good weed. Good on you bro.

Wladimir has got a KO % of 80 in his wins. He wasn't a point fighter. But I think he is one of the few boxers who has been smart with his money, so we probably won't see him fight again.

This would go down worse than MayMac.

Shit thread.

Wladimir has got a KO % of 80 in his wins. He wasn't a point fighter. But I think he is one of the few boxers who has been smart with his money, so we probably won't see him fight again.
They said the same about Mayweather.

Stipe beats him in mma 8/10 times. Klitchko beats stipe in boxing 10/10 times.

Klitchko knows how to use kicks also and has been a well known kick boxer. Klitchko batters stipe on the feet. Stipe is a scrub comparably. Only way stipe wins in mma is to take klitchko down.

Back