RDA vs Rory Mac - how does it go?

Dozer .

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
If RDA fights and beats Woodley, he becomes the UFC WW champ.

How does this UFC champ vs Bellator champ fight go?

Not a good match-up for Rory. Needs to check the leg kicks or take the fight down quick. I like RDA in this fight

tough fight. rda's boxing is kinda sloppy i could see rory taking advantage of that since rory is pretty good with range.

grappling may be a wash

Not a good match-up for Rory. Needs to check the leg kicks or take the fight down quick. I like RDA in this fight
Really?

Rory is too big for RDA imo and would win.

RDA is no Lima when it comes to leg kicks.

Really?

Don't need to kick like Lima if he don't check any of them. Use distance and cage pressure. It would be a long fight no finish for sure.

Rory wins.. too tall too long, smart fighter uses good range, knows how to use a jab.. is strong himself and able to keep guys off him. RDA is good but Rory is better.

Rory by being bigger and knowing how to exploit RDA openings.

I actually really want RDA to be the next champ, but not only does Rory beat him, I think Lima could too.

Big Rory fan here, terrible match Up for him.

Honestly i don't think the fight is even close Rory by whatever he wants!

Really?

Who is this who hacked Toner's account? Choosing a Canadian over a Brazilian.......normally I can barely understand you with the Brazil nuts in your mouth.

Rda runs through him.

He will have the red king wishing he enrolled in a community college in Saskatchewan.

Rory can’t handle adversity.

Even at community college in Saskatchewan, if there was a pop quiz that pushed Rory even slightly outside his comfort zone and Rory wasn’t ready, he would wilt. He’d end up pumping gas at the co-op.

Right now I'd pick RDA.

Rory takes too much damage nowadays, even in his fights that are boring like Wonderboy/Lima he gets fucked up.

Rory had a grind with Lima but he's quite a bit larger and packs more power in his hands and kicks. Arguably faster as well.

Rory would just impose his will on RDA, outstrike him from distance and outmuscle him almost everywhere.

Rory via ease

styles make fights

If RDA fights and beats Woodley, he becomes the UFC WW champ.

How does this UFC champ vs Bellator champ fight go?
Rory walks through RDA. Rory MacDonald is the best WW on the planet I feel, people can argue with me on that, but IDC. Woodley is okay, but his day is coming, RDA is dang good, but let's not forget he fought a shot Robbie Lawler in his last fight who really has many miles on him and hasn't been the same after the wars with Rory and Condit... I wanna see RDA and Woodley over anything though just to see how legit RDA is. I favor RDA big time, but when it comes to Rory.. I'm with the Red King alllllll day long.

Rory vs RDA though....
<{Joewithit}>
<{JustBleed}><{JustBleed}>

Back