Khabib vs Woodley: Who wins?

notori0us1

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I feel Woodley destroys Khabib, Woodley is an amazing wrestler and has one of the best TDD in the UFC (see Maia fight) add the fact that he has serious knock out power and I don't see Khabib winning that one, he is Khabib's kryptonite and a guy who has to be the favourite going into that fight. It's actually suprising to me that Woodley hasn't called out Khabib, its an amazing fight to make for both guys.

khabib would make him gas and win the fight that way. woodley has to have the lowest volume of strikers thrown possible to prevent him from gassing, hes got too much mass on him.

Woodley. It wouldn't even be close. Khabib is too sloppy and Tyrone is too strong.

I think woodley would make khabib pay for his lack luster striking defense coming forward. Too much power to do that shit.

Ok, being serious why would Woodley call out Khabib?
If he's calling out Nate Diaz a LW why wouldn't he call out Khabib? Khabib is undefeated and is a huge name. If he wins the belt that's a great super fight to make. Khabib has to move up eventually anyway.

Woodley should win. I haven't seen Tyron defend trips and throws much so maybe those could work better. Especially since he stays on the cage so much. If not then Tyron wins a UD, out striking Khabib but being cautious like he was against Maia.

I agree with you but from the looks and comments woodley don’t want him coming up... woodley saying I’ll personally pay for him to get a nutritionalist and keep him down there... Khabib throws wild punches and is hittable one good shot and it’s over for Khabib

If he's calling out Nate Diaz a LW why wouldn't he call out Khabib? Khabib is undefeated and is a huge name. If he wins the belt that's a great super fight to make. Khabib has to move up eventually anyway.

Lets just say to hell with weight classes then.

Woodley can actually strike.

Khabib won't be able to take him down.

/thread

Woodley puts him away. Terrible no-good fight for Khabib.

Feed Conor to Khabib instead, that'd be more entertaining.

fuck your feelings. Use your thoughts
Careful what you wish for, lol.

Khabib nearly died making 155 he belongs in 170
He had health issues that contributed to the weight problem. He made weight last time and looked great. If he does it again this time then there's no reason to move up. He's slimmed down considerably. If they make 165 then I'd say he's better suited there with RDA, Cowboy, Masvidal, Tony, Edson, Lee, ect.

The other guys at 170 are waaaay bigger than him.

Khabib is my favorite fighter to watch i would love that fight, it would be his biggest Challenge and i really dont know if he could beat Twood but i dont think anyone gets destroyed would probably be close.

He had health issues that contributed to the weight problem. He made weight last time and looked great. If he does it again this time then there's no reason to move up. He's slimmed down considerably. If they make 165 then I'd say he's better suited there with RDA, Cowboy, Masvidal, Tony, Edson, Lee, ect.

The other guys at 170 are waaaay bigger than him.
Woodley and Khabib are similar sized. If RDA can do that so can Khabib.

Back