Michael Bisping's heartfelt exchange with amputee boy during UFC-London Q&A

Arm Barbarian

Titanium Belt
@Titanium
Reaction score
Okay, I know Bisping is a feisty, outspoken bloke, and gets a lot of crap for the way he handled his championship run, but this was pretty legit kind by Teh Count.

And bless this little kid for his fighting spirit.

Bisping is Bisping a lovable dick.

He actually did handle that very well- and not just as a decent person, but as a showman. That wasn't even awkward.

Got a lil teary eyed at that straight up

Bisping's not a bad person at the end of the day. He's ruffled some feathers in his career, talked that ol' shieett, but he's father too and was real nice to that kid. Credit where it's due.

Literally anybody in Bisping's position would have done the same, I don't see how it's praiseworthy. Respect nonetheless..

He actually did handle that very well- and not just as a decent person, but as a showman. That wasn't even awkward.
Not take away from the heartwarming moment, but it looked staged (not that the kid would know or mind.)

Surprising Bisping didn't want this to be his retirement fight.

Regardless, good on him. Humanism at it's finest.

Literally anybody in Bisping's position would have done the same, I don't see how it's praiseworthy. Respect nonetheless..
Man just stfu. Can’t just leave it at “respect“?

Last edited:
ye4APMmKKpiPRVLji2DeLVxwvJ-3JUD7a9JnoZebq2o0ib8EPxGHFkylkJ1AkbAwEY1GjsKBvl2n7xJkVdiusDfI1ghNdsQFEGwd1ASKVomVmcUpX3XE9TSz5B8ZtbKqduxbFWj5hRtrMy8cRjVSHivyi8xi7m5HLMqrWtcB5lTDSm4_9RZFeXwJIA=w475-h310-nc

Where yo legs?

gag.gif

All joking aside, a class move by Bisping

Good on Bisping.

That kid has the damn heart of a champion for the record.

This just in, c level celebrity likes good publicity. Story at 11

Back