Bam bam vs Andrei at ufc 225

Mga223

Steel Belt
@Steel
Reaction score
https://www.foxsports.com.au/ufc/uf...d/news-story/ee322bdb7c4bbcbccdf0346aabab0644

Sorry if posted

UFC heavyweight Tai Tuivasa has been catapulted into the biggest fight of his undefeated career and is set to face Belarusian Andre Arlovski at UFC 225 in Chicago.

A UFC official confirmed on Saturday morning that Tuivasa, undefeated in seven fights, will appear on the undercard of Robert Whittaker’s first middleweight title defence on June 10 (Australian time).

Arlovski is ranked No.9 in the heavyweight division.

The bout is a huge step up for the 25-year-old Sydney slugger and former Roosters prop, who only made his UFC debut last November.

??

latest

This win is going to put Tai on the map. Too bad A.A has to lose in front of his hometown crowd.

If AA keeps distance and doesnt get caught by a big punch, this should an easy win for him. I dont trust this kid with experienced fighters. Last outing vs one he looked horrible

Bam bam hits hard enough to knock Andre out, but Andre is skilled enough to out-point and finish him.

So basically the breakdown for all of Andre's fights.

Bam bam hits hard enough to knock Andre out, but Andre is skilled enough to out-point and finish him.

So basically the breakdown for all of Andre's fights.

True enough but Andrei is 39 years old and this will be his 43rd professional fight. He's been KO'ed 10 times. I would expect that 25 year old 7-0 with 7 KO'es Tai Tuivasa would knock Andrei out in round 1. We'll see though. I thought Andrei should have retired long ago and he still gets wins.

Arlovski should stop fighting so frequently. He's not a young man anymore.

Tuivasa by KO/TKO round 1.

Big step up.

Might be to early but he could do it.

If AA keeps distance and doesnt get caught by a big punch, this should an easy win for him. I dont trust this kid with experienced fighters. Last outing vs one he looked horrible

What fight are you referring to?

This’s kid looks awful but Arlovski has been knocked out by Datsik and Bert Rogers, so literally anybody can knock him out.

Tuivasa looked good against Cyril Asker.
But I wonder how many other HWs would look good against Cyril Asker.

Like king of theRing said, if Arlo fights smart (like he did in the last two fights) and keeps the distance, he can win.

This is Tuivasa loosing against Peter Graham (MMW fight with special rules, it's not in Tuivasa's record)

Horrible match for AA. The moment his chin gets touched he is going down, and down hard. This may be the one that sends him into retirement. Awful, awful match up for him.

Back