Have you ever worn a fighter's t-shirt?

RawHawg

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
And if so, who was it? I never have, yet, but am thinking of getting a Fedor one.

I've only had one. It was a Fedor shirt from when he was supposed to fight Barnett

I have a Fedor one and a Korean Zombie one. Neither are over the top Affliction type shirts.

this is the only mma shirt i've ever boughten

51%2BhslY%2BG%2BL.jpg

https://oman.desertcart.com/products/9519219-korean-zombie-white-t-shirt-large

only really wear it at the gym

I had a cool rvca, BJ penn shirt. Also had a pitbull alves tap out shirt...

Sherdoggers....... just bleed

I have rumble, Gus, and Khabib

No, I don't want to display my white trash tendencies like that.

I've had a few Korean zombie ones, a Sakuraba one and rampage gave me one around a month after his arona fight at a tournament

I've never worn one, but I have a Wand shirt, autographed by...Wand :)

Nah. That would let people know that I watch ultimate fighting.

Last edited:
I found a shirt at the Goodwill that said “Cro Cop Squad Gym” just like the ones CC wears in walkouts. It was waaaayyyy too small and I probably looked really stupid, but I loved that damn shirt.

Of course everyone’s attention focused on the fact that my shirt said “Cop” on it so it looked weird when I walked into bars and what not.

I found a shirt at the Goodwill that said “Cro Cop Squad Gym” just like the ones CC wears in walkouts. It was waaaayyyy too small and I probably looked really stupid, but I loved that damn shirt.

Of course everyone’s attention focused on the fact that my shirt said “Cop” on it so it looked weird when I walked into bars and what not.
But you were wearing a mma shirt so you could fuck those guys up at the bar if they said anything.

I used to wear my Saku 39 orange t shirt to wrestling practice all the time....

then I lost it and have never been the same since

GSP, Vitor, Korean Zombie, Mark Hominick, and... The Undertaker!!!

Back