Mike Perry is now on a 2 fight losing streak in the UFC...

ThatGuy7698

In USADA We Trust
@Brown
Reaction score
Soon that will increase to 3, then 4, maybe 5 if the UFC hasn't cut him by then, and finally the cancer known as "Platinum Nation" will go away forever.

Rejoice my fellow Sherdoggers, rejoice! The end is almost here.

And to think people believed this guy should've been ranked in the top 15.

<36>

-350 favorite.

I wanna know who bet those odds.

I'm hoping he won't live on here as a meme either.

Miguel peri need to go back and get his GED and then find a nice trade school and get his Automotive and Diesel certificate.

nope, can't see him getting cut. but he needs to improve himself, tell his gf to fuck off from the corner and hire better guys to his camp. not necessarily go to a better camp but just hiring better trainers to his camp, like RDA and TJ with their own teams, ferguson also doing his own shit. all of them aren't on big camps anymore (ferguson never was in one, I believe), but each of these guys created their own thing

I doubt he gets cut. They'll give him an easy win to bounce back. He probably won't break the top 5 unless the division becomes shallow when he reaches, say, his 30s.

He's still young - only 26, so he has lots of time. And the UFC will probably help him out since he's a character and is exciting in his fights/pre-fight build ups.

nope, can't see him getting cut.
If he loses 2 or 3 more fights he's most certainly getting cut. All he has is a cult following on Sherdog and he's not even top 15.

If he went to Bellator Lima, Rory, Koreshkov, Daley and Larkin would destroy him

If he loses 2 or 3 more fights he's most certainly getting cut. All he has is a cult following on Sherdog and he's not even top 15.
guys have lost 3, 4, 5 and still were in the ufc. if you're a fan favorite you get more chances than usual. who the fook is that guy that main evented yesterday was once on a 3 fight losing streak

and the ufc will 100% give a complete can for perry to whoop in his next fight

Can we have him fight Sage? I don't even know what weight class Sage is in. But it's a fight I'd get a kick out of watching

Although I can’t stand Platibum Nation, I do feel for the guy.

Well everybody here likes to post the '' just bleed '' meme and Uncle Mike is the living impersionation of that meme. Exciting to watch can never count him out and he wants to stand and bang. And still people are whining about him. What more do you want

still a fan

NLeRlaE.gif

I'm giving Plat a 5 loss buffer. He's got 3 to go before I start to question.

Miguel peri need to go back and get his GED and then find a nice trade school and get his Automotive and Diesel certificate.
I work at Job Corps, but I doubt he'd make not without getting sent.

he knocks people out, fans love knock outs. They'll just give him an easy knockout victim

Soon that will increase to 3, then 4, maybe 5 if the UFC hasn't cut him by then, and finally the cancer known as "Platinum Nation" will go away forever.

Rejoice my fellow Sherdoggers, rejoice! The end is almost here.

And to think people believed this guy should've been ranked in the top 15.

<36>
Why celebrate a fun always down to bang style fighter? The guy is super fan friendly. I'd pay to watch his fights over the colbys of the world

Back