Josh Emmett to appeal loss to Jeremy Stephens

thelittleman

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
hqg-330.gif

Does anyone really think that Emmett was really going to recover from those first 2 shots???

It's stupid.

It was illegal in isolation yes. But it had zero impact on the end of the fight. The only things I can say was a foul was the knee. And it played zero part in his loss.

Last edited:
Everyone always appeals. Not sure why. No one ever wins. I’m sure there is 1 or 2 exceptions that prove the rule.

The elbows to the Back of the Head was worst imo.

The right guy won tho.

"Break his leg".....

"Show him that strength"....

Even if he hadn't landed the elbow, he still would've got KTFO.

Team Alpha Fail is saltier than Luke

If they rematch, Emmet still gets Knocked into the phantom zone.

the kee can turn this into a NC/. the rest are BS IMO

This is a great thread with a shit ton of new information and opinions that haven't been shared yet.
1518577179885.jpg

Appeal what the knee was legal even if it had landed and if you go back he landed one on the borderline of the back of Stephens head,
appealing a fight when you got the living hell beat out of you is not popular with the hardcore fans. You lost plain and simple now
you are trying to shit on Stephens win so for that I tune out of anything Josh Emmet is a part of

Won't get overturned. This was like Belfort v Akiyama where the illegal strike happened in a barrage of legal, fight ending strikes. If Weidman isn't getting a NC vs Mousasi then this certainly shouldn't be one either.

i hope he just isn't salty ..

the more i think about this it seems recovering and just getting back in there should be the focus .. Don't waste time dwelling on it and get back in and fight !! Times already running out !!

It's a rare occasionit gets overturned.no one will change the rules for this specific fight. I agree the fight should be NC, but should've been declared right there and then. Once you declare a winner...then it's almost impossible to do a 360.

Back