Max Griffin's victory over Aluminium Perry proves just how legendary Colby Covington truly is

Jerry the mouse

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
As I predicted in this thread, http://forums.sherdog.com/threads/m...s-going-to-tool-michael-joseph-perry.3716939/

Max Griffin beat Mike Perry handily and I won a fair chunk of change thanks to that happening. Yes, unlike most Sherdoggers, I put my money where my mouth is, and I am by far and away the best gambler alive (the numbers back it up).

Now, considering that Griffin was a +300 underdog and still managed to win, it tells us that he is indeed a pretty good fighter. Three of his losses have come by way of very close decisions, but only one man has managed to finish him.

That man is Colby "Chaos" Covington, the best Welterweight in MMA history. His beatdown of Max Griffin was far worse than what Khabib did to MJ or Barboza, and it proved that he is simply on a different level from anyone else in the sport.

Max "Pain" Griffin would beat Tyquil Woodley easily if they fought tomorrow, yet Colby managed to beat Max down without getting hit by a single hard shot.

Colby is undeniably great, and you lot will see soon enough.

I simply can't wait to put an absolute shit ton of money on him when he fights Woodley. I'll be able to buy a yacht with the money I'll make.

Last edited:
I can't decide if your obsession with Colby would be more or less pathetic if it was ironic. On the one hand at least you didn't truly buy into his cringe "alpha" gimmick, but on the other you are still dedicating a ridiculous amount of time to spamming threads about him.

I can't decide if your obsession with Colby would be more or less pathetic if it was ironic. On the one hand at least you didn't truly buy into his cringe "alpha" gimmick, but on the other you are still dedicating a ridiculous amount of time to spamming threads about him.
No, I'm just not a triggered snowflake like you, and Colby has made me an astounding amount of money, so why wouldn't I love him?

No, I'm just not a triggered snowflake like you, and Colby has made me an astounding amount of money, so why wouldn't I love him?
you cannot use words like "triggered" if you, yourself are a fanboy of a fighter.

60a8e513-it-s-why-blind-people-prefer-dogs.gif

Sherdog and Colby...

You really think Colby would beat Woodley? If you think so, hiw?

As I predicted in this thread, http://forums.sherdog.com/threads/m...s-going-to-tool-michael-joseph-perry.3716939/

Max Griffin beat Mike Perry handily and I won a fair chunk of change thanks to that happening. Yes, unlike most Sherdoggers, I put my money where my mouth is, and I am by far and away the best gambler alive (the numbers back it up).

Now, considering that Griffin was a +300 underdog and still managed to win, it tells us that he is indeed a pretty good fighter. Three of his losses have come by way of very close decisions, but only one man has managed to finish him.

That man is Colby "Chaos" Covington, the best Welterweight in MMA history. His beatdown of Max Griffin was far worse than what Khabib did to MJ or Barboza, and it proved that he is simply on a different level from anyone else in the sport.

Max "Pain" Griffin would beat Tyquil Woodley easily if they fought tomorrow, yet Colby managed to beat Max down without getting hit by a single hard shot.

I simply can't wait to put an absolute shit ton of money on him when he fights Woodley. I'll be able to buy a yacht with the money I'll make.

giphy.gif

How did pretty get beat up so bad, I don't remember max throwing one punch?
That was one underwhelming performance

You really think Colby would beat Woodley? If you think so, hiw?
Take him down, mount him and land G&P, and choke him unconscious if King Colby is feeling merciful. Otherwise, pound Tyquil's head into the canvas and knock him unconscious.

If Tyquil somehow makes it to the second round, then wheel kick KO him as soon as the round starts.

Last edited:
And like a phoenix, a retarded fanbase will rise from the ashes of a deceased one.

Is this Colby's Sherdog account?

Perry losing don't surprise me at all the dude has the worst fight IQ even this was suppose to be a give me fight I had no confident in him to win.

Back