The legal knee

Leone510

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
I wonder if all the people who were bashing Stephens about something they knew nothing about feels like that stepped in dog shit face first. If the knee had of landed it still would have been legal because he had one hand off the floor, anytime at the beginning of the event if Anik says that state has adopted the new rules then if the opponent has one hand or one knee off the floor a knee is legal. If the fight had gone to a decision people would have bitched because somebody did not get brain damage I mean dang.

I wonder if all the people who were bashing Stephens about something they knew nothing about feels like that stepped in dog shit face first. If the knee had of landed it still would have been legal because he had one hand off the floor, anytime at the beginning of the event if Anik says that state has adopted the new rules then if the opponent has one hand or one knee off the floor a knee is legal. If the fight had gone to a decision people would have bitched because somebody did not get brain damage I mean dang.

It doesn't matter how many hands were on the floor.

Opponent was ON HIS KNEES. ALREADY DOWNED, BY DEFINITION.

/thread.

/thread.
If TS has any pride he will now just slink away.

That being said, Jeremy saying Dan told him what TS just said was the most peculiar thing about all this. Stephens apparently pulled the same dingbat brain fart that TS did. And he should know better. Good thing he didn’t land cleanly and snatch a DQ defeat from the hands of his own victory.

You seem to be thinking the people saying that it was a blatant illegal knee think it had any impact on the end result.

Critical thinking. Try it some time.

It landed. It was illegal. It had no impact on the end of the fight.

No one cares.

If TS has any pride he will now just slink away.

That being said, Jeremy saying Dan told him what TS just said was the most peculiar thing about all this. Stephens apparently pulled the same dingbat brain fart that TS did. And he should know better. Good thing he didn’t land cleanly and snatch a DQ defeat from the hands of his own victory.

According to Stephens' logic, if the opponent lies down on his back with one hand in the air, Stephens kicks him in the head,

I am appalled at your sentence making. This paragraph was an assault not on the English language but on communication as a whole, you sir are a monster.

Miss PRIDE, we wont have these kind of discussions
There were 50x this number of threads debating whether Rampage should have lost to Arona via DQ since it was the head butt that KTFOd him, not the slam.

I’m not one of those who believe that. I am merely pointing out to you that these debates did and would again occur with Pride.

Pride was awesome. UFC was awesome.

It landed. It was illegal. It had no impact on the end of the fight.

No one cares.
it did not land, it barely grazed coming back and had no significance whatsoever. people who think otherwise(you) are tards.

that knee did zero damage and the shertards are still crying about it.

good thing none of you guys fight, you'll be crying before your fight starts, during, and after.

it did not land, it barely grazed coming back and had no significance whatsoever. people who think otherwise(you) are tards.
But what you just did there was turned the debate into a semantic one on the difference between “land” and “graze”.

From a purely debating perspective, not a good tactic ;)

It doesn't matter if his hands are down if his KNEE is down.

If you are going to try to call people out on the rules you should learn them first.

Here, I'll even be a nice guy and post the rules right here for ya:

Here’s the full text of the new rule that was in effect for this fight, courtesy of the Association of Boxing Commissions:

A grounded fighter is defined as: Any part of the body, other than a single hand and soles of the feet touching the fighting area floor. To be grounded, both hands palm/fist down, and/or any other body part must be touching the fighting area floor. A single knee, arm, makes the fighter grounded without having to have any other body part in touch with the fighting area floor. At this time, kicks or knees to the head will not be allowed.

Just to be completely clear, since somehow people still find a way to misunderstand this, under both the old rules and the new ones, ONCE YOUR KNEE IS DOWN YOU INSTANTLY BECOME A GROUNDED FIGHTER.

Also- nobody gives a fuck.

"It did not land"
"It barely grazed"

It had no impact on the end of the fight.

*Insert reference to my carefully chosen name..

You strawberry cheesecake, you.

Bump.

I want to see TS admit he doesn't know the rules.

/thread.

Does it matter if it was both knees? When the knee came Emmett’s left knee and left hand were not touching the floor.

Back