Darren Till says a return at UFC Dublin works for him: "I wanna f***ing beat them all"

MMAJim

White Belt
@White
Reaction score

Till says he wants in on UFC Dublin in May and that he's willing to fight any of the top contenders in the division.

Personally I think the Wonderboy fight makes sense, but failing that the fight with Nelson would create a cracking atmosphere in Dublin.

Till lost some momentum with this gap between fights...why the wait?

Does ponzi currently have a fight lined up?
Would help clarify who the best up and coming striker currently is, while usman v. covington can match up two of the best young grapplers in the division. After that, winner vs winner, loser vs loser.

From what I recall, thompson's team has turned down fights vs till, so not sure how feasible that is. If maia is still competing, I think wonderboy v demian could be intriguing.

I think kavannaugh stated they proposed nelson vs till, however till declined due to some sort of illness(?)

They should have just said "fuck it" and made the Perry fight.

Now we might never see it.

I would love to see him vs Masvidal.

I think they should feed The Gorilla the right food here. I don't want to see him rushed into a fight like Wonderboy.

Till could be a big star i think.

They should have just said "fuck it" and make the Perry fight.

Now we might never see it.

Yup, the Perry scrap was a missed opportunity but would have been a demolition job.(in Till's favour Plat nation).

Good call on Masvidal, it hadn't crossed my mind and now I'd love to see it.

That would actually make lot of sense. Masvidal has all that Cuba vs. Britain beef with Bisping.

Till steps in to defend the Queen.

He’ll fight Gunni in Dublin, if that’s the case. Last time I doubted Gunnar he went on to finish Albert Tumenov. Then again, last time I made him fancied him to win a fight he got eye poked into Bolivian by Ponz.

Moral of the story - Gunnar Nelson is an unpredictable bastard; don’t rule him out against Till.

He’ll fight Gunni in Dublin, if that’s the case. Last time I doubted Gunnar he went on to finish Albert Tumenov. Then again, last time I made him fancied him to win a fight he got eye poked into Bolivian by Ponz.

Moral of the story - Gunnar Nelson is an unpredictable bastard; don’t rule him out against Till.

He can definitely test darren's grappling. Aside from maia, I think guns might have the best jiu-jitsu at ww.

Till says he wants in on UFC Dublin in May and that he's willing to fight any of the top contenders in the division.

Personally I think the Wonderboy fight makes sense, but failing that the fight with Nelson would create a cracking atmosphere in Dublin.

A light heavyweight that makes 170 beat DONALD CERRONE and thinks hes hot shit. Hope this motherfucker gets KOed in 13 seconds like Aldo. Nate Diaz beat Cerrone big shot beat a top 5 guy then talk shit.

I thought no one around his rank would accept him and no one ahead of him would take the risk

When the hell is UFC Dublin?

People should watch Till's fights before the Cerrone bout. Low volume, counter-punching with mediocre finishing skills. Perhaps his come forward pressuring with volume against Cerrone is the new Till. But he gassed in the middle rounds of his earlier fights, so I don't know if he can maintain the new style after the first round. Masvidal would be a bad opponent if he hasn't shored up his cardio.

<{monica}>
Gorilla Till unblemished record fuck you haters

A light heavyweight that makes 170 beat DONALD CERRONE and thinks hes hot shit. Hope this motherfucker gets KOed in 13 seconds like Aldo. Nate Diaz beat Cerrone big shot beat a top 5 guy then talk shit.
tenor.gif

Are you gonna be making another appearance?

<21>

I certainly will. I just hope they stack the card with guys like Artem and Charlie Ward.

Back