Rockhold no longer wants to fight at MW, hates the cut and sees Bisping as his only reason to fight

giphy.gif

Hopefully this move to LHW actually happens this year.

Still salty I see....

Don't think he'll ever get over the Bisping loss, that was the single most embarrassing KO loss in MMA history

No point in not laying all your cards on the table.

I hope Bisping accepts. Doubt he will.

That is great. Cormier vacates the LHW title goes up and beats Stipe. Rockhold goes up and smashes the rest of the LHW. War Demi Lovato dating MMA fighters

If he was getting ktfo at mw.... things wont go well against these lhws.

Bisping is the only one he thinks he has a chance with !!

and good luck at LHW ..lol

Bisping v Rockhold at LHW for Bisping retirement.

lol, he should stay at mw

What makes him think he can take punches from men his own size?

Not necessarily, weight cuts adversely affect your ability to take a shot and people have moved up before and been able to take harder shots.

lol, he should stay at mw

What makes him think he can take punches from men his own size?
He probably thinks he will be more special there skill wise, I'd be inclined to agree since only Gus and old man Glover seem comparable to him in terms of skills (with Jones and DC out obviously)...

But knowing Luke he has a pretty good chance of getting slept by mediocre guys like OSP.

Not necessarily, weight cuts adversely affect your ability to take a shot and people have moved up before and been able to take harder shots.
imo his tolerance to get hit is allright. Problem is that his defense is so bad that he gets clipped with haymakers all the time.

Not necessarily. Lhws suck and the weight cut could have a negative effect on his ability to take a shot.

But I thought dc said he was going to stay at lhw after the stipe fight?

He probably thinks he will be more special there skill wise, I'd be inclined to agree since only Gus and old man Glover seem comparable to him in terms of skills (with Jones and DC out obviously)...

But knowing Luke he has a pretty good chance of getting slept by mediocre guys like OSP.
I hadn't thought of glover. That is actually an intriguing fight. Glover can crack but is slow and predictable, and I think luke is taller and rangier but don't feel like check.

Regardless it would be a good intro to lhw I think.

Back