Reaction score
lol@dude calling out DC when

you were ranked 11 before this fight
you just beat number 6
DC is booked at HW and is retiring in just over a year as well
you are only on a 2 fight streak

F*ck out of here bro.

Ilir-Latifi-578.jpg

Logically the fight to make is Latifi Shogun, or Gustafsson if Gus wants it.

However the fight I'd really like to see is Rumble knocking Latifi out brutally in the very first round to teach him some respect and humility. I know he retired in a sulk after DC beat him again but he is still only 33. Latifi and DC are both older than him. Rumble needs to get over himself and get back into the mix.

maxresdefault.jpg

Rumble looks gigantic these days, no LHW fights ever again lol. Since he retired doesn’t he have to spend 6 months in the USADA testing pool before he can be eligible to fight again? Could be a while before we see Rumble again.

Yeah, fuck him for wanting to have a go at the best at age 34, right after getting into top 5.

He should be quiet like a little mouse and just hope for the best at this stage, got it...

<YeahOKJen>

cRumble quit after his most recent ass whipping. I think he's selling weed and policing gyms from grannies doing yoga now.

Rumble probably would but despite being kind of a journeyman until now and not even that young... I wouldn't be surprised if Latifi is a legit top 5 LHW now lol. I'd favor Gus and Glover over him but the rest are underwhelming...

Yeah seeing him call out DC like that was pretty cringeworthy, he was KO'd by Ryan Bader and lost a decision to middleweight Mousasi.

I only want to see DC in big fights before he retires i.e Stipe, Gustaffson, perhaps a Jones trilogy but not fucking Latifi lol.

Latifi is by far the most successful "random scrub from a local circuit to get called by the UFC to fill in for an injured fighter" we've ever seen in the UFC

but he is not a top 5 fighter. Great guy, but gets starched by the top of the pack

Rumble looks gigantic these days, no LHW fights ever again lol. Since he retired doesn’t he have to spend 6 months in the USADA testing pool before he can be eligible to fight again? Could be a while before we see Rumble again.
He's like 350 pounds now, it is absurd. He def sauced but also ate a ton. Like Hendricks 'his body loves weight.....you know what I'm sayin'. No way he ever fights again.

He's like 350 pounds now, it is absurd. He def sauced but also ate a ton. Like Hendricks 'his body loves weight.....you know what I'm sayin'. No way he ever fights again.
He's just trying to get big enough to handle the women he loves.

Yeah, fuck him for wanting to have a go at the best at age 34, right after getting into top 5.

He should be quiet like a little mouse and just hope for the best at this stage, got it...

<YeahOKJen>

Strong sarcasm levels detected, I like it.

lol@dude calling out DC when

you were ranked 11 before this fight
you just beat number 6
DC is booked at HW and is retiring in just over a year as well
you are only on a 2 fight streak

F*ck out of here bro.

Ilir-Latifi-578.jpg

Logically the fight to make is Latifi Shogun, or Gustafsson if Gus wants it.

However the fight I'd really like to see is Rumble knocking Latifi out brutally in the very first round to teach him some respect and humility. I know he retired in a sulk after DC beat him again but he is still only 33. Latifi and DC are both older than him. Rumble needs to get over himself and get back into the mix.

maxresdefault.jpg

Rumble retired ese

Yeah seeing him call out DC like that was pretty cringeworthy, he was KO'd by Ryan Bader and lost a decision to middleweight Mousasi.

I only want to see DC in big fights before he retires i.e Stipe, Gustaffson, perhaps a Jones trilogy but not fucking Latifi lol.

I remember people complaining that Latifi was a gimme fight for Mousasi.

Back