You think now people know who the f**k is Jeremy Stephens now?

KazDibiase

"My style is kneeing people in the face."
@Silver
Reaction score
I know that shit with Conor made him a running gag but he's been looking good lately. Think he's close to a title shot yet or he still got a long way to go?

Conor blessed his bum life.

PicsArt_02-25-10.37.57.jpg

Had to. But yeah, he's making a name for himself.

Last edited:
I've known him since he knocked out RDA silly. I don't know about these newbie bums

I see Jeremy Stephens fighting Max Holloway. Stephens just needs to ignore Colby Covington and think big picture which is Max Bless Holloway.

Stephens vs KZ, Swanson or the Edgar/Ortega loser Should be a title eliminator for him.

The bandwagon jumpers are plentiful that is for sure, bandwagon jumpers are good for everybody so let em jump

I don't think tonight made much of a difference, Emmett is a literal noname.

It seemed like a lot of fans in attendence last night knew who he was, so not sure he’s not as popular as some here would lead you to believe.

With that said, I think he needs 1 more fight for a TS. Whether its the loser of Ortega/Frankie. Or Aldo. He needs 1 more I think just based on the title situation currently going on. No way the winner of Frankie/Ortega doesn’t deserve a TS.

I know that shit with Conor made him a running gag but he's been looking good lately. Think he's close to a title shot yet or he still got a long way to go?

He got dropped by Emmett. He's a gatekeeper who's had to trash talk and obsess over Conor to even get noticed again.

You fell for the UFC's hype trying to push this brawler. He punches hard that's it. He gets eaten alive by any top fighter in the division.

Yea they know, the Kneeing the downed opponent guy...

He's a fringe top 10 fighter in a little man weight division. He might gain 150 extra twitter followers off last night's beatdown but I think that's where his star stops rising. He is going to have a hard time against the top 5 in his division and once he drops out of the top 10 he'll just be that "who the fook are you" guy again.

Everybody knows Jeremy now! He's the guy who illegally elbowed the back of the head and kneed the head of a downed fighter to win a fight. Cheating to win will always get your name in the headlines.

He's that dirty fighter who gets wins by kneeing grounded opponents.

Back