Am i alone in e opinion that WMMA is boring?

Rdude92

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
I see many sherbros complimenting Andrade. I didn't even watch past the 1st min of the 1st round! I just cant.
Their strikes were too slow and sloppy , I see too many holes in their game(lol).
The only wmma fighter that interest me when fighting is Joanna and Shevchenko (when she's aggressive she's fun, but when she's defensive she's fcking boring like the fight against Nunes which she lost, I didn't watch tthat past the 1st round either)

No. WMMA is cancer and killing my enjoyment of the sport.

I watch the slutty social media pics of the few hot ones, and that's about it

But that's just my personal involvement, good for them for doing theyr thing

It’s not boring, they have some great matches and some poor ones, much like men’s MMA, it’s a hit or miss sport.

There are only a select few women that put on exciting fights barring a few good fights.

Nunes, Rousey, Holm, Cyborg, Zingano, Tate, Pena, JJ, Shevchenko, Rose, PVZ, Andrade are all usually pretty exciting.

Torres has her moments but is usually pretty boring. McMann has a select few performances but is overall pretty boring as well.

I can only bare to watch the highest levels of WMMA for the most part bc it's either boring or as sloppy and non threatening as can be.

I wanted to give the women a chance but now I am leaning towards having them all shipped to Invicta for a women's league

Yes. Nobody on here has ever complained about WMMA before. You're a trend setter.

Would rather watch some WMMA fights than quite a number of boring HW and LHW gassed in the first round fights. Fought by fighters who are supposed to be athletes yet their only athletic accomplishment is spilling their gut over their waistband. Disgusting.

Sure, there are a lot of boring WMMA fighters compared to the men. Much, much smaller talent pool to draw from and those divisions are still developing.

TS can piss up a rope because I hate topics that start with "Am I the only one who _________?" and "Am I alone ____________?" Yes, in a world of over 5 billion fucking people you are the ONLY person who thinks that way. "Gee whiz guys, am I the only one who loves pussy/dick?"

Record. Only watch later if you hear it was a great fight. 99% aren't.

The best part of wmma, is how they say they want to be respected for there "skills", not their tits. Then their social medias are full of cleavage and ass pics.

The only wmma fighter I enjoy watching is Rose, the rest are just bathroom breaks.

Last edited:
I see many sherbros complimenting Andrade. I didn't even watch past the 1st min of the 1st round! I just cant.
Their strikes were too slow and sloppy , I see too many holes in their game(lol).
The only wmma fighter that interest me when fighting is Joanna and Shevchenko (when she's aggressive she's fun, but when she's defensive she's fcking boring like the fight against Nunes which she lost, I didn't watch tthat past the 1st round either)

Do you even Sherdog? Casuals always complain about WMMA, it's like cancer...

I like women sports but I don't particularly like WMMA because it has low level athletes even by the standards of women sports. 145 and 155 weightclasses are non-existent because literally zero tall athletic girls go into WMMA.

Most WMMA fighters are short women who wouldn't be good at any popular women sport like tennis, track and field, swimming, volleyball... There just aren't many women out there who are interested in becomming pro fighters and get punched in the face and the talent pool is small.

I mean I don't mind WMMA fighters, I respect any man or woman willing to fight, but it's annoying how it's been forced to us as some elite sport by the UFC like we're all idiots. It's the UFC propaganda and the army of weird WMMA fans that is annoying.

It's actually bad for women sports because people watch this and think this is the peak of women athleticism when these girls are levels bellow real A-level female athletes.

Do you even Sherdog? Casuals always complain about WMMA, it's like cancer...

Nope. It's the casuals who don't know what they are watching past, they are punching and kicking or ground fighting who don't seem to mind WMMA. "Hurr durr as long as someone is getting punched I happy"

Anyone interested in good technique doesn't bother with WMMA.

Am i the only one who thinks TS is alone in thinking he's alone in his opinion?

Same as WNBA. Extremely boring to watch. Except maybe 5-10 fighters. Dont forget ”once ever” {<RR}

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back