The Sherdog hive mind currently hating on Mike Perry ...

Psychedelic

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
... can go fuck itself.

Dude brings it every single time, and yesterday's fight was a lot of fun to watch. Win or lose, I'm a fan of Perry and his old-school, just bleed brand of MMA.

I like to occasionally poke fun at fighters and not take MMA too seriously, but kicking a man when he's down is pathetic.

Sure, the dude might not have a stellar fight IQ (let alone having fight IQ at all), could use a camp that improves his technique teach him strategy, but the massive torrents of hate he's been getting since yesterday is unwarranted.

Had he won the fight, you sycophants would have praised his girlfriend being his corner-woman, celebrating the approach of putting heart and the human factor before fight technique. Now that he lost, it's suddenly a dumb idea and his girlfriend should be lynched.

Don't get me wrong, I think Perry should get into a real fight camp and get real corner-men, but even as it is right now, he's a breath of fresh air and an entertaining outlier in today's MMA landscape.

War Perry, and fuck the haters !

giphy.gif

The guy doesn't have any IQ at all, let alone fight IQ

I knew Max was gonna whoop his ass

... can go fuck itself.

Dude brings it every single time, and yesterday's fight was a lot of fun to watch. Win or lose, I'm a fan of Perry and his old-school, just bleed brand of MMA.

I like to occasionally poke fun at fighters and not take MMA too seriously, but kicking a man when he's down is pathetic.

Sure, the dude might not have a stellar fight IQ (let alone having fight IQ at all), could use a camp that improves his technique teach him strategy, but the massive torrents of hate he's been getting since yesterday is unwarranted.

Had he won the fight, you sycophants would have praised his girlfriend being his corner-woman, celebrating the approach of putting heart and the human factor before fight technique. Now that he lost, it's suddenly a dumb idea and his girlfriend should be lynched.

Don't get me wrong, I think Perry should get into a real fight camp and get real corner-men, but even as it is right now, he's a breath of fresh air and an entertaining outlier in today's MMA landscape.

giphy.gif

Everything about that gif is lame. His face tattoos, his hair from 2005, the cheap fake chain, his weak attempt at punching his own face, and his pathetic attempt at copying chimpanzee intimidation tactics. Honestly, it's just terrible.

Win, lose or draw, no one is going to praise his GF's ability as a corner person

Mike Perry nothing more than overhyped journeyman

lol

Brings it every time? He looked gun shy last night and had a panic wrestle moment in every single round.

Max Pain is a very average fighter and he made Perry look even more average. Platinum is not UFC calibre, deal with it

lol

Max Pain is a very average fighter and he made Perry look even more average. Platinum is not UFC calibre, deal with it

"Gun-shy" is exactly the words Anik and Cormier used during yesterday's broadcast.

Those of us who are not as easily impressionable saw a damn entertaining fight yesterday. Round 3 was fireworks.

<{JustBleed}>

Perry is a casual, bet he doesn't even subscribe to fight pass

are they? fuck em.

mikes still a good fighter, and so are the guys he lost too

... can go fuck itself.

giphy.gif
376537.jpg

YOU'RE TEARING ME APART, Sherdog!

The hate Perry gets is a direct response to the ludicrous "platinum nation" bullshit you idiots keep pushing.

And the thing is, the fake hype he gets online is putting him in these fights he has no right to be in. You people are endangering his health.

Mike Perry is not a top fighter and never will be. Please stop with the fake hype before the guy ends up with Parkinson's before he's 40.

Sherdog is hating on a bunch of idiots who call themselves platinum nation.
Perry is a very fan-friendly fighter, I don't hate him, but his fans are insufferable.

"Gun-shy" is exactly the words Anik and Cormier used during yesterday's broadcast.

Those of us who are not as easily impressionable saw a damn entertaining fight yesterday. Round 3 was fireworks.

<{JustBleed}>

I don't watch with the sound on bro

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
notnormal
Back