what does it say about masvidal that colby is his bff?

Clowns recognise clowns.

I don't like Masvidal, don't know why someone as awesome as Colby would be friends with that guy

Never a good idea to judge someone just because you don't like his friend.

Never a good idea to judge someone just because you don't like his friend.

Show me who your friends are and I’ll tell you who you are.

Absolutely nothing. Because what Colby is putting out is just a persona.

Both are unbearable, but Masvidal can actually strike.

I like watching Masvidal fight, can’t say the same about Colby.

Absolutely nothing. Because what Colby is putting out is just a persona.
^ This. People need to realize Colby is attempting to be WWE style heel, and his insults should be disregarded

This was confirmed my Maia's corner adnlmitting that Colby confronted them backstage to apologize, telling them he's sorry and just trying to make a name for himself.

That said, of course he's not going to be the same around his friends

Colby is trying to make some money while he can. If anybody believes he is who he portrays, you're gullible. All the fighters are trying to hype shit up because of Conor(Chael really started it though) so they can score money fights. A fighter has such a small window of opportunity. Why wouldn't you talk some shit and try to generate some interest in your fights? Create a persona, get paid. Simple enough.

"Guys he's just pretending to be an asshole. Isn't he so clever?'
Where the fuck did i say he was clever? I'm saying that if you think that is how Colby actually is in his daily life you're crazy. I didn't like Colby and certainly don't like how he disrespects people BUT he might be a good guy when he's not putting out this persona. So it doesn't say shit about Masvidal that he's friends with Colby

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
notnormal
Back