Ben Saunders

BlackPanther

קℓล†เиµм вэℓ†
@Brown
Reaction score
Dang he got slept by a Male Model.

image.jpg

Maybe Perry/Saunders should be next...See who's the best of persons slept by male models

Saunders a good guy but that man has the worst chin

Also by a good MMA fighter with serious power and decent striking skills

Whatever you want to classify him by I guess.

That make model would skull fuck you with one arm and take your girl while you’re in an unconscious heap on the ground. And there wouldn’t be a fucking thing you could do

Also by a good MMA fighter with serious power and decent striking skills

Whatever you want to classify him by I guess.

That make model would skull fuck you with one arm and take your girl while you’re in an unconscious heap on the ground. And there wouldn’t be a fucking thing you could do
<Dylan>

He's got to hang em up. That was one of the worst that I have seen a male UFC fighter look in a while - a walking, defenseless punching bag. I love Ben but that was just scary, he did not belong in there at all. He has options too, like Schaub, so there is no need to keep on fighting for a pay check.

Ben has a warrior spirit.
Fighters with a warrior spirit take chances and get smashed sometimes.
Is normal.

Imo not the worst chin but the worst gameplan. He always over commits with the Thai clinch. Always.

He does, even when he is rocked. I can understand clinching if you are rocked but dont try to land knees if you can barely stand!

Also, his hands just didnt improved unfortunately. Still very hittable while he lands very few significant punches himself.

He will get another UFC fight next but it might be the last unless he wins.

The problem is he has a speed disadvantage against most fighters he goes against, so it's tough to have good striking defense. I think he should work heavily on his distance management. Easier said than done ofc, but I think it's doable being that he's pretty tall and rangy for the WC.

Plus he's one if the best off his back, so if all else fails, maybe he should consider pulling guard on some of these guys.

What's with this male model crap. The guy can fight, what jobs he does on the side is hardly relevant.

I say this everytime Killa b loses. He barely utilize his jab. He has the reach but he goes for the lead straight instead of setting up with a jab. Lead straight is good if it connects but you open yourself to a counter hook.

Back