Kevin Lee defends Perry

License to Kill
@Silver
Reaction score

Sorry if it was posted already

Holy shit, Kevin Lee would mop the floor with Colvington.

They're same crap skill-wise...decent wrestling (but not much more), amateur striking, hittable...
Lee is a better striker, but holds a punch worse. And is worse grappler.

They're same crap skill-wise...decent wrestling (but not much more), amateur striking, hittable...
Colby is the best Welterweight in the world

Kevin Lee will be the best Lightweight in the world, someday. I still think Conor sleeps him right now unfortunately.

Last edited:

What are you talking about? Both are great wrestlers, but Lee has a very good submission good and is the better grappler by far.

Kevin Lee will make Colvy pregnant on the ground

Colby is too big and a better wrestler. Aren't many LWs I'd back against Covington, he's completely legit. I don't think he can beat woodley though, terrible matchup for him.

Colby is too big and a better wrestler. Aren't many LWs I'd back against Covington, he's completely legit. I don't think he can beat woodley though, terrible matchup for him.
Apparently Colby raped Woodley in sparring. However, that does not surprise me as they had head gear and Tyrone would not be throwing 100%. Colby's cardio is insane, his bjj is great and his wrestling is the best in that division. Twood, Uzzie and Colby are the best in that division.

Apparently Colby raped Woodley in sparring. However, that does not surprise me as they had head gear and Tyrone would not be throwing 100%. Colby's cardio is insane, his bjj is great and his wrestling is the best in that division. Twood, Uzzie and Colby are the best in that division.
He raped him....urrrrg

What are you talking about? Both are great wrestlers, but Lee has a very good submission good and is the better grappler by far.

When he fights LWs maybe. Maia would have strangled the fuck out of him

Colby has great cardio and can probably outwrestle Tyron in the long run, but his striking defence is a little suspect and he relies pretty heavily on closing the distance quickly. I think there's a substantial chance he gets tagged by a bomb from Tyron, who is the last guy you want to get caught by. I don't like his chances in that matchup.

I honestly I think it works to Covington's benefit that RDA seems to be in front of him. RDA has better chances against Woodley than he does IMO, and I think Colby bullies RDA pretty comprehensively.

Usman is up there too, I agree. Top 5-3 in actual ability and vastly underranked.

Kevin Lee's a good dude. It's things like this that show a man's true character.

Colby is the best Welterweight in the world

Kevin Lee will be the best Lightweight in the world, someday. I still think Conor sleeps him right now unfortunately.

You can't type that with a straight face

Woodley ducked Colby.

Back