Colby does it again-calls plats girl ratchete horse face

OnMcGregorNutz

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
i don't have twitter so i had to just copy and paste it. i saw it in an article about his girl cornering him

and I quote...

"Hey @PlatinumPerry, maybe having your ratchet horse faced girlfriend as your head trainer isn't the smartest idea on planet earth. But hey, when you're the product of cousins fucking in Ocala FL how strong can your decision making skills be? #UFCOrlando"

Colby Covington‏Verified account@ColbyCovMMA 11h11 hours ago

edit: cub swanson to the rescue as the white knight

Cub Swanson‏Verified account@CubSwanson 10h10 hours ago

Replying to @ColbyCovMMA @PlatinumPerry

"Not a fan of this or you Colby. Please learn a little class man."

Platinum Princess is a piece. I wanna see who Colby is banging if he thinks she’s a “horse face”

Ocala is the inbred capital of Florida for anyone who wants more details. It’s seriously like the hills have eyes.

If Dana told Colby to post a nude photo of his mom, for a potential future title shot. He’d grab his camera and run up from her basement so fast...

Am I the only one who doesn't mind extremely personal and classless insults?

This was great, hope Mike KOs him.

i don't have twitter so i had to just copy and paste it. i saw it in an article about his girl cornering him

and I quote...

"Hey @PlatinumPerry, maybe having your ratchet horse faced girlfriend as your head trainer isn't the smartest idea on planet earth. But hey, when you're the product of cousins fucking in Ocala FL how strong can your decision making skills be? #UFCOrlando"

Colby Covington‏Verified account@ColbyCovMMA 11h11 hours ago

edit: cub swanson to the rescue as the white knight

Cub Swanson‏Verified account@CubSwanson 10h10 hours ago

Replying to @ColbyCovMMA @PlatinumPerry

"Not a fan of this or you Colby. Please learn a little class man."

Low class and dumb. Exactly what to expect from this moron.

<DisgustingHHH>

question of the year, may I use as sig?

respek
ThinkingGradualAwesome.gif

Back