And I'm thinking to myself

Fuck me, those are two athletic monsters for that size

Then I remembered

Little flabby Mousasi beat em both

LOL

Moose is goat, period

Show me a pic of a flabby Moose

Moose also KO'd Thiago Santos easily, very underrated

Why did Moose have go. Beats Weidmann then goes Bellator...

1jvs5g.jpg

And I'm thinking to myself

Fuck me, those are two athletic monsters for that size

Then I remembered

Little flabby Mousasi beat em both

LOL

Moose is goat, period

Moose is shredded

U dumb, son

Against Latifi at 205 on one knee he was a little fluffy and rightfully so

And he still made an absolute mess of him
Yeah, that was 5 years ago.
As of now, Mousasi is gettin his ass beat by a post-roided Shlemenko in Bellator and had to resort to panic wrestling lmao

As of now, Mousasi is gettin his ass beat by a post-roided Shlemenko in Bellator and had to resort to panic wrestling lmao

But he won bro? LOL!
Fuck outta here

Did you see that fight? Moose was beating Shlemenko badly, but was caught with an overhand that closed his eye. He couldn't see for two rounds, how do you expect him to strike without depth perception? He still won, anyway

Did you see that fight? Moose was beating Shlemenko badly, but was caught with an overhand that closed his eye. He couldn't see for two rounds, how do you expect him to strike without depth perception? He still won, anyway

Dude... he didn't watch the fight, he's just trying to be a cool kid that hates on Moose, probably because Moose twatted one of his boys

Latifi In rematch via UFC

Shill detected

Moose might be a GOAT. I'm srs. like 52 fights all against top comp. Beat some serious names. With Anderson's troubles he's right there imo He's too old school for UFC though and neck beard fans they have so he was let go,

Ryan Bader beat Latif but he also got clowned by Tito .
whats your point

Moose might be a GOAT. I'm srs. like 52 fights all against top comp. Beat some serious names. With Anderson's troubles he's right there imo He's too old school for UFC though and neck beard fans they have so he was let go,
52 Top Level opponents. Wow.

Back