We are still here

Platinum

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
Like i said before

Win-lose-draw

Platinum Mike Perry is still the GOAT and a well established African-American male.

Maxwell Griffith ran the whole fight as expected, played the safe game. They don't want to get hit by those black belt level hands.

People praise for example Lawler for always bringing the fight but try to piss on Perry for doing the exact same thing. I thought that people were all in for "just bleed fights?"

<36>

On the side note, he needs to get rid of his fucking girlfriend. Join AKA, ATT or Jackson Wink and focus on forging them black belt level hands into 2nd dan black belt level hands.

With the best regards, Platinum.

I agree Mr Ts sir, he needs to join a legit camp. His natural gifts have carried him this far but it’s not enough with the level of competition.

No one is denying Perry can produce sick moments, we're just saying he's a one dimensional guy who isn't too great at the one area he's meant to be great at. I do agree on the camp part though.

The other guy ran in the 3rd worse than Connor in the 2nd Nate fight.

No one is denying Perry can produce sick moments, we're just saying he's a one dimensional guy who isn't too great at the one area he's meant to be great at. I do agree on the camp part though.
He actually has underrated ground game. His striking is one dimensional, he counts too much on the overhand right and seems to be aiming for the knockout blow way too much which causes him to hesitate more. He also needs to work on his defence big time he gets dropped in every fight. His recovery is top notch tho.

Maxwell Griffith ran the whole fight as expected, played the safe game. They don't want to get hit by those black belt level hands.
I didnt see Alistar Overeem or Conor Mcgregor level of running there. I saw good movement and boxing, and Perry basically getting outclassed, again.
He is stiff and i agree with your statement about joining some real mma gyms, he needs a level up if he wants that belt.

Hell yeah we're still here.

WAR Platinum Mike Perry.

Perry has work to do. He doesnt appear to have speed so he needs to focus on other areas ie setting up the big shot, avoiding punches more and cutting off the cage. Given his age and good chin there is still hope for him to have a successful career... a new training environment would be needed though.

I don't like him but the man can brawl so I'll give him that. Just got more work to do on his game.

Like i said before

Win-lose-draw

Platinum Mike Perry is still the GOAT and a well established African-American male.

People praise for example Lawler for always bringing the fight but try to piss on Perry for doing the exact same thing. I thought that people were all in for "just bleed fights?"

<36>

On the side note, he needs to get rid of his fucking girlfriend. Join AKA, ATT or Jackson Wink and focus on forging them black belt level hands into 2nd dan black belt level hands.

How up setting was it watching the fight today realizing your boy was an extremely sub par bum level fighter

Perry has work to do. He doesnt appear to have speed so he needs to focus on other areas ie setting up the big shot, avoiding punches more and cutting off the cage. Given his age and good chin there is still hope for him to have a successful career... a new training environment would be needed though.
I agree with you.
He seems a bit slow, hesistant and one dimensional when it comes to striking. Also a movement coach wouldn't be too bad. His cardio seemed to be improved tho.

He's thinking too much about his life at the moment. Not fully focused on fighting it seems. He talked about it with Ariel on the MMA Hour.

Perry on the right path in life is still a beast.

He's thinking too much about his life at the moment. Not fully focused on fighting it seems. He talked about it with Ariel on the MMA Hour.

Perry on the right path in life is still a beast.
Right path in life Perry

Another mythical creature

First step is to get a proper coach. Girlfriend ain’t cutting it.

Like i said before

Win-lose-draw

<36>

Like for the blatant trolling and standing by your gatekeeper.

What a intelligent answer

Not a surprise when you have the brain of a mosquito. Typical yes-man.

<DCrying>
A Perry fan telling me i have a brain of a mosquito.
intredasting.

A Perry fan telling me i have a brain of a mosquito.
intredasting.
The sad reality is that we are trolling the hell out of idiots like you who get triggered and upset about what we do

<seedat>

Its funny how you peasants can't keep my name out of your mouth, but i only realize that you exist when you stalk all my threads :)

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back