Best UFC Cards ever

UFC 189 was insane. Every fight was a finish, along with being crazy entertaining.

UFC 139 is up there, and very underrated

Shogun vs Hendo I on that card
Wand vs Cung Le
Tibau vs RDA on the Facebook prelims as well lol

UFC 94...

There should be no explanation necessary.

Honourable mention to 217. GSP won the MW belt.

2n67jpv.jpg

UFC 6
UFC 8
UFC Ultimate Ultimate 96
UFC 22
UFC 40
UFC 43
UFC 47
UFC 52
UFC 57
UFC 84
UFC 92
UFC 116
UFC 182
UFC 189
UFC 199
UFC 205
UFC 217

These are all some great events, probably more that I can't think of right now.

As far as entertainment value, probably UFC 206.

Some smaller cards like UFC on Fox 25, were amazing top to bottom.

In recent memory UFC 217 delivered.

189 was amazing. Best card I ever bought. That gave us great KO's from Almeida, Nelson, Stephens, the absolute WAR that was Lawler v MacDonald 2, and an entertaining comeback KO from McGregor against Mendes

As far as entertainment value, probably UFC 206.

Some smaller cards like UFC on Fox 25, were amazing top to bottom.

This one flew under the Radar a bit but it was one of the more entertaining cards from top to bottom.

KO of the year - Lando vs Makdessi
Fight of the year - Cub vs Choi
Cerrone vs Brown
Holloway vs Pettis

Great night of fights.

189 and it ain't even close. I seriously don't think that it will ever be topped - insane finishes, the best fight ever (RobRory) and the insane main event with the live music too.

189 and it ain't even close. I seriously don't think that it will ever be topped - insane finishes, the best fight ever (RobRory) and the insane main event with the live music too.
Almeida vs Pickett and Stephens vs Bermudez would have both easily been fotn on 99% of cards then Robbie vs Rory happened lol. 3 fotn caliber fights on the main card, all 5 fights ended in finishes, 1 of those fights was foty and possibly the best fight ever... Yeah it's definitely the best card I've seen.

Back