What does Werdum say here?

My Portuguese isn't remotely close to being fluent (or even "basic" for that matter) but it SOUNDS like he's saying "A ha ___, hey" which in English means "He has ___" or in some places "We have___, hey"

http://mmajunkie.com/2015/10/ufc-ch...as-ambassador-for-chechnyas-akhmat-fight-club

150728646659d75dc22334c8.88842170.jpg

It’s chechen something along the lines of “go Akhmat”

He said "Ratchet horse face learn to throw a boom-a-rang, Brazil, hey!"

My Portuguese isn't remotely close to being fluent (or even "basic" for that matter) but it SOUNDS like he's saying "A ha ___, hey" which in English means "He has ___" or in some places "We have___, hey"

<6>

Not sure what you're meaning. The video just shows Werdum speaking. Werdum is Brazilian and Portuguese is his native language. "A ha" in Portuguese means "He has" [in some slang] "We have". I couldn't make out what he was saying after that. What's the issue??

Not sure what you're meaning. The video just shows Werdum speaking. Werdum is Brazilian and Portuguese is his native language. "A ha" in Portuguese means "He has" [in some slang] "We have". I couldn't make out what he was saying after that. What's the issue??

He says "Akhmat Sila" which is a very common saying from the chechens / akhmat fighters and they also end it with "eyyy"

the "ayyy" is just a cheer like "heyyyyy"

no Portuguese here

He says "Akhmat Sila" which is a very common saying from the chechens / akhmat fighters and they also end it with "eyyy"

the "ayyy" is just a cheer like "heyyyyy"

no Portuguese here
That's perfectly fine but TS didn't specify what language he was speaking. He was asking.

A shout out to his dirty murdering despot sponsor.

"Break that leg!".

That's russian.

'Akhmat - sila!'

'Akhmat (chechen club) is power' smth like that. <45>

guy is just advertising his sponsor and nothing more

AH117-2.jpg

Werdum was expressing gratitude to the powerful despotic ruler Kadyrov who happens to be a great friend of MMA and combat sports in general.

I love how the MMA SJWs get triggered by Kadyrov.

Back