Erick Silva vs Platinum Perry should be the next fight for both guys

BjPenn2017

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
Seems inevitable at this point to get one of these young guys back on track.

Jokes aside, the hype for this fight would be wayyyy more than it should and id take the hot young prospect to beat Platinums ass.

Too soon for Erick. Give him time to develop his potential.

It's not a bad fight and kind of makes sense at this point for both guys.. I actually think Silva takes him too.

Like I said jokes aside it's the matchup we thought would probably never happen but makes sense now, and it would be fun as fuck while it lasted.

I am sick and tired of you guys complaining about Eric Silva when he loses. You fail to mention that he is still very very very raw, he has so much to learn and only just starting out. He has a long way to go to be the finished product, and I would give him at least another 23 years before we can think of him getting a WW title shot, he is just too raw and young at this present time.

Recent pic of Silva, dated from yesterday.....

img-thing

Good fight.
After that both the winner and loser can be cut and send to the minor leagues.

Last edited:
All jokes aside Erick Silva whoops Perry who is actually getting worse as a fighter

I don't think Mike Perry is a good mixed martial artist at all.... I don't understand why people talk about him so much...... Stipe should get a fuckin face tattoo and start spittin bars.

Neither of those guys are ufc material. Maybe book them on the undercard and loser leaves UFC.

I don't think Mike Perry is a good mixed martial artist at all.... I don't understand why people talk about him so much...... Stipe should get a fuckin face tattoo and start spittin bars.

Stipe should get his girlfriend to create accounts on sherdog.

Yeah, seems like a nice build up fight for the kid.

They both need to go back to the minor leagues. Build some experience and come back after a few years. They have all the time in the world.

Jokes aside, can you believe Erick Silva made his UFC debut approx 8 years ago?

Back