Video : UFC on FOX 28: Jeremy "Lil Heathen" Stephens post-fight interview

Arm Barbarian

Titanium Belt
@Titanium
Reaction score
People hating on this guy for the McG who-da-fook clip, but this dude is a BEAST!

He may well be a new star.

Dude comes to decapitate opponents.....

Well he fights, Mcgregor doesn't. So who the fuck now !

Kinda crazy to think that a guy who is likely going to get the record for most UFC fights ever could be considered a "new star". But I agree with you, TS.

At the rate hes going maybe he'll get to fight McGregor

Makes what Frankie did to him at 205 that much more impressive.

He fights more frequently than Cowboy now. Crazy

People hating on this guy for the McG who-da-fook clip, but this dude is a BEAST!

He may well be a *new* star.

Dude comes to decapitate opponents.....

That word “ new “ makes it even more heartwarming, for myself.

Just like Robbie, or even Bisping. Been in the UFC forever. Sluggin it out, and praying for a break. July 2015 flipped the tables. To see guys like this do so well, after so long.

I can’t help but smile.

I'd like to see Stephens fight Jose Aldo. From Stephens point of view, this fight makes little sense, though, since he should be able to obtain a title shot fighting a less dangerous opponent.

I'd like to see Stephens fight Jose Aldo. From Stephens point of view, this fight makes little sense, though, since he should be able to obtain a title shot fighting a less dangerous opponent.
Damn man, give poor Aldo some break...
I like Jose, but right now I dont see him beating Jeremy.

Dude has always been game. He took a bit too much unnecessary heat after that press conference with Conor.

But sheep gonna sheep.

Aldo, UD.
Well, I see a second round KO/ tko
Obviosely this fight will be all stand up and lately Aldo is there to be hit.
With Jeremy's power and size, and current momentum I see him win the stand up battle.
I am an Aldo fan, cheerred for him both time against Max, but looks like time really caught up to him. Like Fedor. I will be glad if Jose proves me wrong.

Back