Fights to make at 170?

Epicness

Rent-paying tenant cat
@Black
Reaction score
Title. How would you like to see this stacked division play out over the next few months? My picks:

Woodley/RDA - no brainer at this point

Wonderboy/Colby - He keeps bragging about being ranked #3 so give him #2 and see how he likes rankings after getting pieced the fuck up

Usman/Magny - Give him a guy who can strike and grapple

Till/Masvidal - Fireworks. Also guaranteed shit talking and marketable fight for ufc since they want to push Till so bad

Ponz/Cerrone - If Cowboy wants to stay in the mix or Ponzinibbio wants a high profile win it makes sense

Lawler/Maia or Brown/Condit winner - Just cuz they all seem to be in the twilight of their careers and Lawler’s fights with Brown and Condit were too good not to run back

I’m down for all those fights shut up Colby see if Till can past then till vs wonderboy will happen as a title eliminator depending on what happens with RDA vs Woodley

RDA vs Woodley.
Lawler vs Perry or Meek.
Colby vs Usman. Maia vs Usman if Colby keeps ducking that fight.
I wanna see Till vs Wonderboy, but If that's not going to happen than Masvidal is the next best idea.
Magny vs Ponz.
Gunni vs Cerrone.

RDA vs Woodley.
Lawler vs Perry or Meek.
Colby vs Usman. Maia vs Usman if Colby keeps ducking that fight.
I wanna see Till vs Wonderboy, but If that's not going to happen than Masvidal is the next best idea.
Magny vs Ponz.
Gunni vs Cerrone.

I like all of those minus Colby/Usman and Till/Wonderboy

Dont think Till deserves a shot at #2 for beating Cowboy and as much as i love the idea of killing off Colby/Usman as contenders that fight does not excite me whatsoever

I like all of those minus Colby/Usman and Till/Wonderboy

Dont think Till deserves a shot at #2 for beating Cowboy and as much as i love the idea of killing off Colby/Usman as contenders that fight does not excite me whatsoever

I guess Till probably doesn't deserve Wonderboy when you think about it. Usman vs Colby would be a bad fight, but I feel like any fight those two are in is gonna be pretty boring.

I guess Till probably doesn't deserve Wonderboy when you think about it. Usman vs Colby would be a bad fight, but I feel like any fight those two are in is gonna be pretty boring.

Just give them both a solid striker who can stuff a TD. Guaranteed violence vs their trash standup
<5>

I would love for Usman to fight Maia because Usman is so unwatchable. Maybe he would get subbed after a taekdown

I like Ponz vs. Till and Usman vs. Colby more.

Didn't Cerrone indirectly state he was going back to LW though?

I'd love to see this fight Till/Masvidal, book it UFC

Pewter Perry couldn’t handle the heat of the number 76 ranked WW ( According to Tapology ). Yet, he was ranked 19th. Even though he was coming off a loss.

The UFC gave him an “ easy “ opponent ( In their eyes ). To build that hype back up. But, he got HUMILIATED at home.

Give him somebody with ZERO chin. More in line with what his ranking more realistically is. He might drop the power shot again...After getting his shit pushed in for 2 rds.

Pewter Perry couldn’t handle the heat of the number 76 ranked WW ( According to Tapology ). Yet, he was ranked 19th. Even though he was coming off a loss.

The UFC gave him an “ easy “ opponent ( In their eyes ). To build that hype back up. But, he got HUMILIATED at home.

Give him somebody with ZERO chin. More in line with what his ranking more realistically is. He might drop the power shot again...After getting his shit pushed in for 2 rds.

Platinum v ben Saunders

Saunders looked pretty old and shot tonight tbh

Alan jouban or mike perry vs li jingliang .

Just for fun and because I wanna see Perry get KTFO or at the very least see some seerious JBG worthy shit, I would like him to fight someone like Abdul Razak Alhassan

Back