Jon Anik to Latifi

Mikey Tanisha

Orange Belt
@Orange
Reaction score

1:33 "You have certainly put yourself in the SHORT list of lhw contenders." ....

While we are at the fact that Latifi is short, is he 5'8 or 5'10? Some people say the UFC likes to bolster the fighters heights and some websites report Latifi's height at 5'8, whats going on here?

1:33 "You have certainly put yourself in the SHORT list of lhw contenders." ....

While we are at the fact that Latifi is short, is he 5'8 or 5'10? Some people say the UFC likes to bolster the fighters heights and some websites report Latifi's height at 5'8, whats going on here?

In America, we add at least 2 inches to height.

Latifi is a legit 5'10.

It's just that he's super muscular and wide so it makes him look shorter.

Could you imagine Jon Anik fighting Ilir? I wonder how long he could avoid being strangled or KO'd

Latifi is a legit 5'10.

It's just that he's super muscular and wide so it makes him look shorter.

I'm 6 feet and my brother's 5'10, and Latifi was definitely shorter than him. Wouldn't be surprised if Ilir is 5'8.

Not that it matters though, talk about a tank.

While we are at the fact that Latifi is short, is he 5'8 or 5'10? Some people say the UFC likes to bolster the fighters heights and some websites report Latifi's height at 5'8, whats going on here?[/QUOTE]

The plebs missed it. Flew right over their heads. Even though you capitalized the KEY word of your post.

You must be Canadian, or British. That dry humour is our trademark.

The plebs missed it. Flew right over their heads. Even though you capitalized the KEY word of your post.

You must be Canadian, or British. That dry humour is our trademark.[/QUOTE]

It's weird that so many people missed it.

UFC always lies about fighters heights and make them out to be taller than they are. If I was in UFC I would be 4'6'', which is quite a few inches taller than I actually am :)

Back