I am still a Perry fan.

frye666

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
But as I have been saying for a couple years. Jesus man, get a real camp. You finally get max standing in front of you and hurt, and you go for the take down????? The KO was right there!

Very frustrating.

Perrys still a prospect, he s young and sluggish

He's a mid level fighter, but yeah, he does have some undeniable, obvious talent. I would agree, the man needs a happening camp, surround him with some real talent that can impart some serious technique to the man.

It's hard to imagine that having, what appears to be your tennis playing girlfriend running your corner, is a step in the right direction.

Perrys still a prospect, he s young and sluggish
Sluggish huh?

I don’t think that word means what you think it means.

If Perry wasn’t such a punk, I might feel bad for him. He is, though so fuck him.

He needs a better corner as a starting point.

Max didn't get dropped though. I am not even sure he was that hurt. Perry looked really bad tonight.

same here OP, platinum nation still going strong and still never been finished

you and everyone who watched that fight should have loads of respect for mike, he fought like a trooper and went out swinging. He fought urgently because he knew he was down, and I love it when fighters do that.

he does everything badly

Technically, he's pretty lackluster. However, I feel like that's half the battle. I think he displays great amounts of heart and drive. also his chin isn't half bad either.

He has the makings of a great or at the very least, entertaining fighter. he probably just needs to train with different partners and coaches. (like many here have already suggested.)

q0Nd7.gif

If you’re good with being a fan of that fucking guy...

That’s on you.

I don't like Perry but I do like Peri Peri Chicken so I'm at somewhat of a divide here.

Perry definitely needs a better camp. 100%.

Platinum doesn't choose to share his greatness with everyone. He is not only the greatest standing fighter but the greatest grappler an takedown artist as well. Greatness.

Back