Let's face it Colby Covington is everything Mike Perry should be.

SVG

The Porkchop Express
Banned
Reaction score
The best fighter.
The most controversial.
A man from a royal bloodline.
The face of Star Wars.
The best WW Wrestler.
2018 WW Champion.

You all thought it would be Mike but it will be Lord Colby.

I told you all before this train is gathering mega steam best hop on before it's too late.

game-of-thrones-iron-throne.jpg

Its sad that a grown adult would make a thread such as this.

giphy.gif

Somehow, Colby and Perry trolls have managed to become even more annoying than Conor fanboys.

Hey Colby, I heard Usman is coming around here later, so maybe you should bounce and stay away for the next few years. Thanks, bud.

Hey Colby, I heard Usman is coming around here later, so maybe you should bounce and stay away for the next few years. Thanks, bud.
Yes because Usman made such a statement to fight the King next didn't he, all at a whopping 30%.

Get the fuck out of this thread dummy.

Last edited:
I honestly don't know how to feel about Covington. I don't take anything he says seriously at all, it's like the wah wah wahs from the Charlie Brown telephones. I usually try to catch his fights though.

Side note, dissing another man's woman is too far though, even for a fake persona.

Yes because Usman made such a statement to fight the King next didn't he, all at a 30% output.

Get the fuck out of this thread dummy.
No one likes you, Colby. Boomerangs give you PTSD.

Usman made such a statement that Covington is ducking him like his life depends on it.

You think he should be a terrible striker? Afraid of toy boomerangs?

The best fighter.
The most controversial.
A man from a royal bloodline.
The face of Star Wars.
The best WW Wrestler.
2018 WW Champion.

You all thought it would be Mike but it will be Lord Colby.

I told you all before this train is gathering mega steam best hop on before it's too late.

View attachment 346355
giphy.gif

Well as much as i dislike platinum at least he is not a "bitch breed" crybaby.

TS is right.

Let's also not forget Mark Perry lost to Max Griffin whereas Lord Colby thoroughly smashed Max Griffin.

Colby-Covington-landed-BIG-EL-GNP-vs-Max-Griffin-_zpsjxffscdc.gif

Perry wishes he could do the things Colby can.

Back