Tonight's biggest winners.....

kingT

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
1) Jessica Andrade: she's what I call a true warrior; strong chin, great conditioning, well rounded, extremly strong, with high fight IQ. She's one of my favorite fighters at the moment. UFC needs to PROMOTE her! Easily one of the bravest and most exciting fighters in all of combat sports!

2) Jeremy Stephens: the guy is a straight savage. Always looks for the knockout. Marches forward and throws heat until he breaks his opponent! UFC must promote this guy as the next face of the company assuming Conor never comes back! Can he surpass Conor's popularity is the billion dollar question!

Matches to make next:
* Andrade vs Rose/Joanna winner
* Stephens vs Max Holloway
* Latifi vs Shogun Rua for the next crack at the title
* Angela Hill vs Felice Herrig (fire works)
* Marion Reneau vs Bethe II (biggest rematch since Silva Weidman II)
* Sara Mcman vs Holly Holm (it's a shame this fight hasn't taken place yet)
* Mike Perry vs Eric Silva (battle of prospects)
* Barao vs Jose Aldo Junior (to determine Brazil's #1 featherweight)
* Max Griffin vs Alan Jouban (both beat Perry so this only makes sense)
* Ben Saunders vs Mat Brown (battle of the old guard)
* Tecia Torres vs Gadelha (to determine the second best at the weight class)
* Emmet vs Cub Swanson

Stephens, Latifi, and Andrade

Andrade will definitely get the next title shot and Stephens and Latifi have probably put themselves in a position for a title shot eliminator.

I agree with Andrade. If a scientist could bottle whatever she has inside her head, and give it to Tyron Woodley and so many other male fighters, the UFC would not be dying. LOL

Marion Reneau also gave me an amazing moment. She looked down and out at the end of Round 1, then proceeded to rock McMann and lock her in a triangle choke. Jeremy Stephens was controversial, so it took away from his shine. But, he still displayed some beautiful brutality.

Latifi had a great win, but too bad for him the division is in the toilet, and nobody cares about it. LOL

I think Hîll gets herrig only if Felice loses And Tecia could get loser of Gadelha/Esparza

Loved watching Jessica, she's a beast, became a fan of her today.

However, she's hittable and blocking punches with your face all day is a way to have a short career. A striker with longer reach could tear her up if she doesn't up her striking game.

1) Jessica Andrade: she's what I call a true warrior; strong chin, great conditioning, well rounded, extremly strong, with high fight IQ. She's one of my favorite fighters at the moment. UFC needs to PROMOTE her! Easily one of the bravest and most exciting fighters in all of combat sports!

2) Jeremy Stephens: the guy is a straight savage. Always looks for the knockout. Marches forward and throws heat until he breaks his opponent! UFC must promote this guy as the next face of the company assuming Conor never comes back! Can he surpass Conor's popularity is the billion dollar question!

Matches to make next:
* Andrade vs Rose/Joanna winner
* Stephens vs Max Holloway
* Latifi vs Shogun Rua for the next crack at the title
* Angela Hill vs Felice Herrig (fire works)
* Marion Reneau vs Bethe II (biggest rematch since Silva Weidman II)
* Sara Mcman vs Holly Holm (it's a shame this fight hasn't taken place yet)
* Mike Perry vs Eric Silva (battle of prospects)
* Barao vs Jose Aldo Junior (to determine Brazil's #1 featherweight)
* Max Griffin vs Alan Jouban (both beat Perry so this only makes sense)
* Ben Saunders vs Mat Brown (battle of the old guard)
* Tecia Torres vs Gadelha (to determine the second best at the weight class)
* Emmet vs Cub Swanson
Lol at you talking like Stephens is some new fighter who just broke into the scene... holy fuck white belts make me laugh.

Reneau, for me...that chick is fuckin 40. Incredible. Low-key makes me wanna buuuuuussssst.

Holly Holm is ranked number 1 at 135. I doubt the McMann fight happens. The UFC wants Amanda Nunes to beat Rocky, so they can make Nunes vs Holm, and sell it as the 2 women who beat Ronda Rousey.

They are not going to give Holly Holm a strong wrestler. Unless, they are stupid and don't know how to finish their plans.

Elkins is a winner.....his loss to Stephens keeps getting better as he keeps winning....feed Elkins Lamas or Stephens eliminate bout

Solid performances for sure. Impressed with whodafook.

Didn't Stephens win with four illegal blows to the head?

Andrade will probably get the title shot but I think she lost that fight by a close margin.

Round 1 was Tecia's.

Round 2 was very close and while Jessica landed a bunch of TD's and had control, she didn't do much with it. Tecia landed some big shots in the stand up and connected with some really big up kicks.

I think Tecia edged that round out by a bit.

Andrade definitely took the 3rd round but I don't think it was enough to warrant a 10-8, though it was a dominant round.

Latifi was the biggest winner by far. He's improving at a solid rate.

Andrade will probably get the title shot but I think she lost that fight by a close margin.

Round 1 was Tecia's.

Round 2 was very close and while Jessica landed a bunch of TD's and had control, she didn't do much with it. Tecia landed some big shots in the stand up and connected with some really big up kicks.

I think Tecia edged that round out by a bit.

Andrade definitely took the 3rd round but I don't think it was enough to warrant a 10-8, though it was a dominant round.
You're trying way too hard my friend.
Andrade won a dominant decision and nothing was close about it

Back