Mike Perry needs to

Übermacht

ἅπαξ λεγόμενον
@Brown
Reaction score
- get rid of his girlfriend (or at least fire her from his corner)
- join a real camp, obviously.

But apart from that I don't think he will ever become an elite striker like some of the top guys of the divison. He will never be the guy who throws clean combinations or uses good feints.

The way to go from here: he should adopt more of a Justin Gaethje fighting style. Endless pressure, always moving forward, always right in your opponents face and not giving a fuck about getting tagged or KTFOd. He appeared very trigger shy tonight, walking Max down but way to hesitant to get the finish. That's the only realistic way within the scope of his possibilities to avoid more of them decision losses imo. Kill or be killed, Mike!

Still one of the most entertaining fighters ever.

I'm betting Aluminum Perry has a mental breakdown, recovers, then moves to a real camp.

He's got a very powerful overhand right. Thats literally all he has. It seems to work a lot of the time for him but his lack of brains and glass jaw will always let him down.

He showed less this fight than he did last. I even saw his load ups coming from a mile away. He didn't do so that much vs ponz. He needs a striking coach that knows his style and to build on that rather than try and change him.

You can tell when he starts out he tries to be this slick striker but he goes back to what he truly is. You need a coach who can just add to what he has or he will neverprogress due to trying to change him.

He needs a mike passenier. Someone who knows how to deal with guys like this. Not some ufc gym bullshit

What happened to Platinum Mike Perry in his quest for the belt? Last I checked Griffin isn't ranked. Jouban won on the same card to rub a little extra salt in the wound. Perry probably never reaches top 10 at 170. Hopefully the amount of stupid Mike Perry threads finally slow down...

I'm betting Aluminum Perry has a mental breakdown, recovers, then moves to a real camp.

You hope and pray hard that he does....lol...gimmie a break. Mental breakdown

He definitely needs a real camp. His footwork is nonexistent. He doesn't understand how to close the distance against longer fighters and he doesn't know how to cut off the cage. He just plods around following his opponent's lead and wings single power shots. No setups, no nothing. Plod, plod, plod, wing a left hook or overhand right. Repeat for as long as the fight lasts.

He's got a very powerful overhand right. Thats literally all he has. It seems to work a lot of the time for him but his lack of brains and glass jaw will always let him down.

His clinch game is actually pretty legit, at least against guys he can overpower.

I feel he has some of the pieces you need, but they are not in place. He has time, but he certainly does not have an iron chin and cannot continue to take punishment like this.

You hope and pray hard that he does....lol...gimmie a break. Mental breakdown
He lost his faith in God after the Ponz fight meaning he was running on delusion. Speaking of delusion, he asked the DA at his arraignment if he believed the world was coming to an end. The dude isn't mentally stable. There are hard times for him ahead. lol at TS saying he should get rid of his gf. She's about all the guy has and he's lucky to have her.

Grow longer arms and remove his cement shoes..

No serious knowledgeable fan of mma, thinks anything of this guy. He is a scrub, with a good chin. And, can carry his KO power into the 3rd round.

That makes him dangerous. But, he is literally a scrub, praying to land that one KO, shot. A smart fighter can evade that punch. Or, at least mitigate it’s effects. Griffin proved that. And, he was ranked almost 60 positions lower than Perry, by Tapology ( 19, 76 ).

Imagine what the ELITE at WW would do to this fuckin clown.

If you need proof he’s a fuckin joke. Look no further than the screeching coming from his corner.

Still, I submit he’s already too far behind the curve to ever become a true contender. The killers at WW, would dominate this clown EVERYWHERE. Let alone what happens when he meets an elite grappler.

He’s a bum... PERIOD.

Good job Pewter Nation.

Back