DC vs Cruz debate about Stephens knee.

Cruz is so biased it's ridiculous.

Knee was illegal, didnt land but still illegal.

@Essie, nice AV, sup.

Knee didn't land, it had no effect on the fight.

solid points about the elbows, they were fine. The knee? I keep going back and forth on this, but regardless, I don't think it had any impact. So I'm not going to care. Had he not even thrown it we wouldn't be having this discussion, and that is the only shame here.

Lol Cruz "it didn't hit" "the ref didn't call it" "whats the point of this conversation?" in 4 mins

I think it scrapes the side of his head, there is still movement of the head to suggest some impact was made. Clearly it was not flush and probably had little influence on the finish, but illegal nonetheless

I think it didn't land, but i'm not sure. Tricky situation. Anyway, great ko for stephens. It was a good scrap

The reason the fight ended was because of the initial punch, not the missed knee.

Cruz thinks its fine because Emmett is with TAM

If a tree falls in a forest and no one is around to hear it, does it make a sound?

If a illegal knee doesn't land, is it still illegal?

<seedat>

Cruz is so biased it's ridiculous.
man, I used to give him the benefit of the doubt.. but although I understand his point of view, he doesn't seem to be able to admit when he's wrong. And even if he is correct, he's a royal jerk about it.

Hahahaha, DC is saying it "landed" as the knee was falling down, and it touched the back of his head.

Oh my God, I've heard it all.

If a tree falls in a forest and no one is around to hear it, does it make a sound?

If a illegal knee doesn't land, is it still illegal?

<seedat>
Yes. Intent is enough for the ref to pause the fight and address the foul. The knee was not the reason Stephens won but man what a dumb move on his part.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
notnormal
Back