So Sherdog...did you all jump off the Mike Perry hype train?

Warfist

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
Or are you guys still dangling from his platinum nuts?

I'll still support him and root for him, but if you've been around, you'd know the hype train was halted when he lost to Ponz, this was more of a redemption tour, he failed but outside his fans(myself included), I don't think he was hyped that much, Max was very much a live dog this fight.

Yeah about 5 fights ago when he lost to a male model.

No. I still like his style and thought he showed his heart and toughness. I just hope he can make improvements so every time he fights a movement based fighter what happens tonight no more happen.

Here's a twist.

I don't like perry. But I respect his drive and enjoy his fights.
So I'm still where I was before this fight.

Which is..... <Fedor23>

Here's a twist.

I don't like perry. But I respect his drive and enjoy his fights.
So I'm still where I was before this fight.

Which is..... <Fedor23>

This. TS sounds like a twat

Lost some Ferocity today, just didn't seem like himself, I think he should get rid of his girlfriend in the corner but each to there own

I was never on it, but I’m definitely not buying a ticket now

That band of misfit trolls existed the hype train faster than gsp tapping to strikes after a Serra blitz.

Yeah I’m off the hype train until he gets a real camp and ditches having his girlfriend in his corner.

But I’ll still always tune into his fights hoping he lands them black belt hands.

Searched for a gif from the Lone Ranger... Apparently, it does not exist, yet.

Depp saying...

“ We must to jump “

tenor.gif

There's always someone's nuts to hang on. If not Perry, then someone else.

Still here on the sack, just kicking it and swangin

Lol, it's weird, I'm the opposite. The more I watch him fight, the more I wish he'd get a real camp and team around him. He's got a chin, he stings his opponents when he connects, and he's almost always coming forward. He definitely has holes in his game, but I think if he ended up with a solid camp he could close those shortcomings.

I've said it before, and I'm sure there are others that will disagree, but I don't think 155 is out of the realm of possibility for him. I think he'd be a nightmare at that weight, and maybe it's just the camera, but he almost always seems to be the smaller fighter in his bouts at 170lbs. What little power he might lose dropping down would be made up for in becoming just a little bit quicker.

I love all the Perry zombies blaming his girlfriend in the corner for his loss. Funny how that wasn't a problem with all of his KO wins. He's a mediocre fighter. Deal with it.

Back