JESSICA ANDRADE OMG!!

Frankie Baby!

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
This girl is a FUCKIN BEEEEAAAST. I favor her over Rose.

The way she's able to just throw girls around like this is insane.

I bet she's Champ by the end of the year.

She's a fucking killer.

AnotherElderlyApe-size_restricted.gif

I think she is great. Really makes me trip out on Joanne's takedown defense and ability to keep people at bay with accurate striking. Only person to stop Andrades takedowns.

She's cute in a farm girl tom boy sort of way.

I think she is currently the worst matchup for Rose, but I would slightly favor Rose at this stage.

Rose stands no chance against Andrade. If Torres couldn't rock her then Rose definitely won't be able to either. Rose gets thrown around the cage like a prepubescent child

I need that GIF or her Firemans carry, and her Rock Bottom esque slam god I love Andrade, Tecia brought it tonight, but Andrade's a motherfucking Gangster, she just marches forward, and if you hit her, she's looking to hit you 3 times more.

A FUCKING HEEL KICK TO THE FACE COULDN'T PUT ANDRADE DOWN! It rocked her, but she was still in it.

Take it easy, tiger. she spammed slams with no follow up. A slam is cool... if there is a finish or climax. Otherwise, it's merely fluff.

She looked invincible then I remembered all those loses in the ufc

Fuck yeah great win for Andrade!! Another title shot plz!

Let's not over react it was a great win but Torres and Claudia are two small 115 they could be 105 if there was a division she wolnt be able to bully Thugrose just like she couldn't bully JJ. still rose v jessica will be fun.

She looked invincible then I remembered all those loses in the ufc
Yeah, against fighters two weight classes above her, and Joanna

Good fight. One of those take downs reminded me of DC vs. Henderson.

Back