Somebody needs to teach Andrade

Nabs

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
To throw something other than hooks. Smh! Tecia is piecing her up and having a hell of a time landing well timed counter strikes. I thought she was going to get bullied but she's handling business.

Yeah those overhands are necessary when she’s fighting girls taller but she can throw some straights as her and Tecia are the same size

Someone needs to ban WMMA. And that someone is NSAC.

I was hoping this fight would end while I was out picking up my pizza. Still a round plus to go. I guess I'll look at threads on sherdog until it's over.

Damn Tecia is a little pitbull. I'm impressed. Getting tossed around but fighting back.

Last edited:
im sure her camp will analyse this fight and tell her

She's a 16 year old boy fighting in a women's division.

Amanda Nunes Gf is seriously annoying in the background the whole fight.

This fight is awesome. Love wmma.
What a fight! Torres did much better than I thought she would. Andrade is just a bull. Would love to see her get Rose next if she keeps the belt.

Someone needs to teach Tornado to cycle better.

Bacne=yech.

Loved Jessica's gorgeous glowing skin.

Hottest lesbian in the UFC!

I mean did you watch the fight? Jessica got tagged the whole time, had nothing for tecia other than strenght. She did no damage, and only won because "look she picked her up and laid on her wow the power"
she picked her up head high and slammed her many times, walked through all her punches, and landed more sig strikes.

she picked her up head high and slammed her many times, walked through all her punches, and landed more sig strikes.

LOL she was getting tagged on the feet

She got overpowered on the fence, and then laid on top.

Sig strikes dont mean a lot when you arent doing damage

Usually don't care for WMMA, but I don't really consider Andrade's fights WMMA.

War ULFC!

Back