Perry emasculates these guys even in losses

AndrewGolota48

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
In all seriousness, I don't think we've ever seen such a clear and repetitive pattern of opponents literally running away in the final rounds of fights.

In a way you can't blame them, because other gritty brawlers like Lim who are willing to stand and throw with anyone on the planet have been crumbled by Platinum.

He matches up extremely well with fighters like Lawler or Cowboy. Can you imagine one of those guys running for dear life against anyone? I can't, so we would be in for some fireworks.

They're both a bit higher up and coming off wins, so I have determined that Yancy is ideally next for Perry in every way possible.

Well thats one way of looking at that ass whooping he just took.

In all seriousness, I don't think we've ever seen such a clear and repetitive pattern of opponents literally running away in the final rounds of fights.

In a way you can't blame them, because other gritty brawlers like Lim who are willing to stand and throw with anyone on the planet have been crumbled by Platinum.

He matches up extremely well with fighters like Lawler or Cowboy. Can you imagine one of those guys running for dear life against anyone? I can't, so we would be in for some fireworks.

They're both a bit higher up and coming off wins, so I have determined that Yancy is ideally next for Perry in every way possible.

I don't know anyone who comes out looks more alpha than the guy who just whooped his ass. Perry is tough, fine. But he's not smart and he's one dimensional and exploitable.

Part of being a true alpha is intelligence

Covington emasculates these guys in wins.

Covington literally stole Griffin's soul in their fight.

CostlyPresentHoki-max-1mb.gif

Aluminum nation on damage control mode.

Umm, okay. Whatever allows you to still be the conductor of that derailed train.

Cowboy regularly gets that look of no mas on his face when the going gets tough. Ask Jorge and Nate about that.

I blame his horse faced girlfriend..

he matches up to be ko'd in the first round against lawler or cerrone imo

100% agree. This is exactly what I'm saying, people are trying to troll me for it.

Griffin didn't win any fans, and looked like a bitch. Yes he won, yes he landed better shots, but Perry chased him down repeatedly eating everything Griffin could throw, and Max couldn't finish fuck all. In fact, by the third round? He wasn't just running, he was in full on survival mode.

Mike Perry simply can't point-fight, it's not in his genes. UFC might not be the place for him as it's full of point-fighters. :(

his opponent ran the entire 3rd round. WTF are you talking about? You like points fighters, ring boys, and that kinda shit?
HAHA! Oh man, you guys are too much

He was DOMINATED in rounds 1 & 2

Props to Perry for fighting hard in the 3rd but he for sure lost

his opponent ran the entire 3rd round. WTF are you talking about? You like points fighters, ring boys, and that kinda shit?

He was keeping his distance.

Its really pathetic to call somebody a runner when they got the only knockdown of the fight.

Your boy walked out of the cage like a child throwing a tempter tantrum while the decision was being read.

That's so hip.

You know you agree. Go watch the fight again, the most exciting moments is when Perry turned it on. Griffin was a lion being fed, he didn't do any hunting of his own.

Back