UFC BT Sports Conor will not be stripped

countonme

Orange Belt
@Orange
Reaction score
I watch all of the UFC pay-per-views and fights on BT Sports from Europe and they show Conor McGregor commercials every time they go to a break.

The UFC BT Sports does not want to lose Europe Conor McGregor will not be stripped he is the UFC Cash Cow

And I'm not a MacGregor hugger I live in the 209 .

raw

Well he should have been a long time ago.

But I feel if somehow Fergie pulls off the win he'll come back as Fergie is stylistically better matchup.

As soon as Ferguson vs Nurmagomedov are locked inside the cage, Conor McGregor is stripped. LOL

Is 'UFC BT sports Conor' like 'sea level Cain' or 'pre diverticulitis Brock'?

So like... France, Spain, Sweden, Serbia, Germany, Finland, etc. would be outraged?

Europeans don't care about other Europeans, there's more hatred between some than anything...

You think a Portuguese guy gives a damn about some Polish guy because they're both European?

So like... France, Spain, Sweden, Serbia, Germany, Finland, etc. would be outraged?

Europeans don't care about other Europeans, there's more hatred between some than anything...

You think a Portuguese guy gives a damn about some Polish guy because they're both European?
Sure they do - just so happens that Portuguese sell more food to Poland than any other country on earth

Back