Has anyone fallen farther than Barao?

Azure

Sherdogology PhD.
@Black
Reaction score
Dude was a killer and now doesn't even look like a gatekeeper.

Not to sound cliche, but he was always extremely overrated. Remember when Dana was calling him P4P #1? Lol.

Gray Maynard. The answer is always Gray Maynard.

Johny fell harder imo.

Went from being the next 170 great to not being able to make weight at 185 and losing to any and everyone.

Rashad Evans. From dominating Phil Davis to being decisioned by Dan Kelly and Sam Alvey

Rockhold
Diego
Machida

Gray Maynard. The answer is always Gray Maynard.

Fuck. Forgot all about this.

Thought TJ Grant KO was going to be a rare thing but dude couldn't stay awake to save his life.

Johny fell harder imo.

Went from being the next 170 great to not being able to make weight at 185 and losing to any and everyone.

I think Johnny’s a close second, but I’ve never seen anything like this. From world champ to prelims on an average card and losing. Sad to see.

I think Johnny’s a close second, but I’ve never seen anything like this. From world champ to prelims on an average card and losing. Sad to see.

Johny was a matter of a single fight. Looked like a world beater vs Brown(last fight under USADA) then looks like a scrub every single fight afterwards.

Not to sound douchey, but Johny is from my home state about 45 minutes from my hometown, and everyone on here was picking him to wrestle fuck Wonderboy and I picked against Johny.

Saying wouldn't be able to close the distance and would be a sitting target and I added that his camp in Texas had troubles and he wasn't there anymore and lost alot of confidence. Got shit on in here, got called a WB nuthugger and a Johny hater when I supported Johny as a fan through his whole career. Just called it out I saw it.

hi-res-8036014_crop_north.jpg

074-Jon-Jones.0.0.jpg

Back