DC > Dominic Cruz

Dr John Smith

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
He doesn't sound like a damn robot all the time, he gives good analyses and technical breakdowns (even if he doesn't make a college class put of it like Dominic would), and he actually gets along with his co-commentators.

He doesn't sound like a damn robot all the time, he gives good analyses and technical breakdowns (even if he doesn't make a college class put of it like Dominic would), and he actually gets along with his co-commentators.
They are good but DC’s main strength is his ability to use humor and keep things lite.

Cruz is awesome but can get too serious and doesn’t crack jokes

Agreed, DC is an awesome commentator, lots of character. I like Cruz but he's stale and he's the kind of guy that would refer to his R35 GTR as a "Skyline." SOOOOO lame.

Agreed.

DC is much more animated than Cruz.

He and Rogan are the best team so far.

I would bet him and Jimmy Smith would be awesome as well.

Agreed.

DC is much more animated than Cruz.

He and Rogan are the best team so far.

I would bet him and Jimmy Smith would be awesome as well.

I do miss Goldie tho... We need Goldy to make Rogan shine.

DC doesn't let him shine cause he's pretty knowledgeable himself :)

And DC isn't interesting enough to take Rogans spot.

Cormier is a friendlier guy. Dom is too prickly. Dom's better for analysis in a studio.

Yeah. Cruz is the worst one imo.

Not for his knowledge, but the messerschmitt attitude which can make things awkward.

You can tell he's always trying to one-up Joe when they're both on together.

SingleShortEmperorshrimp-max-1mb.gif

Cruz sucks cause he comes off as cockier but they are both equally biased in their commentary

Usually haven't cared for or particularly noticed DC's commentary but tonight he does seem right on point. Very focused and timely when describing what a fighter should or shouldn't do in certain situations. I think he is getting much better with experience. He has the right tone also. Has energy so not to be boring but not so overexcited that he oversells or makes it sound like pro wrestling.

Whatever made Dominick Cruz a great fighter doesn't show up in his nasaly voice and generic comments

Back