LOL. WMMA Haters, Eat A Sausage. LOL

War Reneau!!! I knew she would win, ask plat naysh I called it in between the 1st and 2nd round!!! Marion “tramp stamp” Reneau that’s my girl!!!

When you have to make a thread when there is actually a GOOD fight that doesn't exactly look good

One WMMA fight doesn't make all of WMMA good.
Every fight stands on its own. You don't what is going to happen. If you love the sport, just watch. We put up with the garbage (in every sport), so we can experience the amazing moments.

Your double lol, both in caps, made me cringe more then anything else in this thread.

Don't get me wrong, your whole thread sucks, that was just worse.

I wonder what gets acknowledged less:

"Entertaining" WMMA fights or "boring" male MMA fights.

When you have to make a thread when there is actually a GOOD fight that doesn't exactly look good
Dude, are you one of those people who only has one laptop in your home? LOL

I have 4. One is connected to a 60" screen, and the other is logged in Sherdog, so I can talk shit while watching the fights. LOL

These kind of fights are only good when the lack of technique leads to horrible mistakes. It's not my kind of good fight.

Nice comeback and finish by Reneau, after getting beat up on the ground in rd 1. She cracked McMann and was not letting go of that triangle! Nice legs, too.

This fight was great and I have seen so many great wmma fights. I'm convinced haters of wmma have mommy issues or something. Anyway I was rooting for McMann as I've always like her style and she now trains a couple blocks away from where I live. Frustrating she wasn't more prepared for the triangle.

Might as well eat a UFC sausage.

ufc-hot-dog-brander.jpg

This pic is killin me right now so I'm just gonna throw it out there:

usa-today-8400019.0.jpg

Back