WTF did I just watch?

Couch Ninja

The Duster King
@Black
Reaction score
Jesus Christ this sport is going downhill fast. That was UFC? Neither of these guys should be on my screen....

HEY UFC! I LOVE YOUR FANCY FUCKING ARROWS ON THE SCREEN BUT WHY DON'T YOU INVEST IN SOME FUCKING FIGHTERS!?!?
I'M TRIGGERED

I can’t see shit, I think the fights are blacked out in SF due to our local fox station running the Chinese New Year parade...only thing showing up on program guides is the post fight show

UFC is dying bro lol

That was a fight pass fight for a weak free on tv care. WTF are you talking about it like it was a PPV main card fight?

I can’t see shit, I think the fights are blacked out in SF due to our local fox station running the Chinese New Year parade...only thing showing up on program guides is the post fight show

UFC is dying bro lol
You missed an idiot getting slapped upside the head by another idiot

UFC is dying bro lol
Use fight pass and use a VPN and change your IP to a country that doesn’t have FOX

That was a fight pass fight for a weak free on tv care. WTF are you talking about it like it was a PPV main card fight?
I was expecting some high level MMA in the UFC, my bad. Just send me a message when the talented fighters are ready to go out there then

UFC live now?

LOL Im just watching mexican soccer.

Im a casual for mma

UFC is dying bro lol

It's not dying, you just live in the most effeminate, nanny-state city in the country.

I will, fuckface! Not everybody who uses a computer is as fat and out of shape as you!
Lol don't argue with this guy he has Sam alveys dick so far up his ass that sams dickhead is this guys actual head.

I will, fuckface! Not everybody who uses a computer is as fat and out of shape as you!

It has less to do with using a computer and more to do with you shitting on two guys who would put your head through a brick wall

I don't think this even is showing here. Catch up on it tomorrow.

Lol don't argue with this guy he has Sam alveys dick so far up his ass that sams dickhead is this guys actual head.

tenor.gif

It has less to do with using a computer and more to do with you shitting on two guys who would put your head through a brick wall
yeah, whatever. I could still kick your ass at least
And you really going to shit on where a dude lives when you live in Maryland?? You better live in Baltimore, punk

Back