Rewatched Lee vs Ferguson

RafaelDosSantos

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
My goodness, Khabib is going to MAUL Tony. Khabib will do what Lee did in round 1 throughout the entire fight, unless Tony taps to strikes

Russia will rise again.

I hope so. Cucuy The cringe lord needs to eat some humble pie. Maybe then he will shut up for a while.

That, or Lee is really underrated.

Kebab-time-600x450.jpg

giphy.gif

This will be flamed hard because everyone has been riding Khabib's nuts recently, but Lee would beat Khabib.

Would neutralise his wrestling, is bigger, stronger, and far superior stand up.

It will look like the fight between the bear and Dicaprio in Revenant.

I think he may.... but I still think Tony Ferguson with a face looking like hamburger meat will clip khabib and TKO him in the 4th at some point. Khabib will be up 30-25 through 3 rounds. FUCK I can't wait for this fight

Last edited:
Stop making it seem Khabib is unbeatable.

We have never seen Khabib in 5 rounds plus he's not a finisher.

Tony finished Barboza, he can beat and finish Khabib as well.

Khabib struggled to take a battered, concussed Barboza down in the third round in their fight, Khabib will get tired, sloppy, and Tony will take his neck in the championship rounds.

Or is Kevin Lee better than we think who knows we gonna find out I’m hoping it’ll be a fun fight! I don’t wanna watch 5 rounds of khabib just laying on top of tony

This will be flamed hard because everyone has been riding Khabib's nuts recently, but Lee would beat Khabib.

Would neutralise his wrestling, is bigger, stronger, and far superior stand up.
Lee isn't better than Khabib in any aspect of MMA. Yes even striking.

Or is Kevin Lee better than we think who knows we gonna find out I’m hoping it’ll be a fun fight! I don’t wanna watch 5 rounds of khabib just laying on top of tony

Tony is crafty off his back. I think Lee dominates everyone else in the division other than Tony and Khabib

My goodness, Khabib is going to MAUL Tony. Khabib will do what Lee did in round 1 throughout the entire fight, unless Tony taps to strikes

Russia will rise again.
I watched it for the first time since it happened last night as well... and I had the same exact thought as you. Tony has no choice but to up his game for Khabib but I'm afraid it won't be as competitive as I hope.

Lee is the more athletic stronger guy with way better single takedowns and much more technical striking.
just because he looks more muscular doesn't make him stronger. Have you ever seen Lee hold someone down and beat them senseless like Khabib?

Kevin Lee is not a stronger person than Khabib

Back