Has Joe Rogan ever sounded so bored?

Bestonian

Can't be assed with grammar
@purple
Reaction score
As in this promo?

Honestly, enjoyed he Jimmy Smith one a lot more.

Maybe he forgot to take his Alpha Brain?

Only plowing Brenda Schaub while verbally demeaning him gives Hogan excitement those days.

Thanks for reminding me of that OSP Shogun Fight (face palm)

Rogan has made it clear that he has more fun doing Fight Companion than being at the shows now. He was going to leave when Ferttia left but WME paid him stupid money to stay. I think with him pushing for Jimmy Smith, he basically hand picked is replacement and won't be re-signing when his deal is up.

Joe Rogan has lost a lot of excitement while commentating.

ZLQCmR2.gif

Joe Rogan has been in the UFC through the rise and has seen the most exciting fights and personalities of all time. The UFC is going downhill and isn't going to get any better than when the years when Zuffa bought it, the Chuck Liddell era (the new breed), and the McGregor/Rousey era (reality TV).

He has this sitting on his couch at home:
jessica-rogan-joe-rogan-wife-featured-758x458.jpg

And he doesn't need any money. He can sit in his basement, make money talking shit and conspiracy theories with his boys, smoke weed, then go upstairs to his wife. Would you want to travel to Orlando and then Witchita, KS to call an OSP fight with Jon Anik?

He doesn't even have his boy Goldie around anymore to run around shirtless doing coke off stripper's asses for entertainment

Joe Rogan has been in the UFC through the rise and has seen the most exciting fights and personalities of all time. The UFC is going downhill and isn't going to get any better than when the years when Zuffa bought it, the Chuck Liddell era (the new breed), and the McGregor/Rousey era (reality TV).

He has this sitting on his couch at home:
jessica-rogan-joe-rogan-wife-featured-758x458.jpg

And he doesn't need any money. He can sit in his basement, make money talking shit and conspiracy theories with his boys, smoke weed, then go upstairs to his wife. Would you want to travel to Orlando and then Witchita, KS to call an OSP fight with Jon Anik?

He doesn't even have his boy Goldie around anymore to run around shirtless doing coke off stripper's asses for entertainment

I think a lot of people don't realize how mundane it must be having to commentate some of the less interesting cards for such a long time

I prefer Bored Rogan to him trying to hype this card up by saying shit like Ilir Latifi is a tremendous wrestler and world-class muay thai striker or Jessica Andrade has one-punch knockout power

Joe Rogan and Dana White are a package deal, Joe said if Dana ever leaves, he is out and Dana is the only reason he is still around

That's what happens when your passion (his love for fighting) becomes a job. I've seen several people change professions they were once passionate about but then they lost the passion and quit. Had a friend who was a police officer, loved it at first then it became a job, would just clock in and out. So he quit. I think he wants to be a firefighter now or paramedic.

I prefer Bored Rogan to him trying to hype this card up by saying shit like Ilir Latifi is a tremendous wrestler and world-class muay thai striker or Jessica Andrade has one-punch knockout power

I miss overly enthusiastic Mike Goldberg. He would go on saying ridiculously stupid things overstating the credentials of said fighter to the point where Joe Rogan would have to essentially say "lol, no, he isn't that good"

That's what happens when your passion (his love for fighting) becomes a job. I've seen several people change professions they were once passionate about but then they lost the passion and quit. Had a friend who was a police officer, loved it at first then it became a job, would just clock in and out. So he quit. I think he wants to be a firefighter now or paramedic.

Joe's passion has to be gone now. Imagine you go into the greatest job ever... you had the most amazing experiences ever, made tons of money to the point where it meaningless now, had all of your boys with you for the entire ride...

and now they are all gone. you have to work more dates/hours. theres new management. you have a new team. it becomes a straight job. calling a fight like Stipe vs. Cormier, or Khabib vs. Ferguson, which Rogan might have previously been excited for has zero appeal, because he has to sit at the booth and literally just worry about calling it

I think a lot of people don't realize how mundane it must be having to commentate some of the less interesting cards for such a long time
But OSP vs Latifi is a legit, legit exciting match-up?

Hey Rogan, tell me more about the blood, sweat and determination that the white guy uses, and tell me more about how athletic the black guy is. Even though the black guy is talking about how compact and powerful the white guy is, and you just finished talking about all the adversity the black guy has been through and how he has risen to the occasion against his best opponents.

Rogan needs the UFC more than he thinks imo

He barely gets excited anymore for knockouts. He just says "that's it, fights over" with no enthusiasm as soon as the shot lands instead of getting into it and watching the follow up. Kinda saps the excitement out of it sometimes. I'd much rather have over hyped Rogan than bored Rogan

Back