@Gold
Reaction score
What are the new hype trains you're on?

I'm with

Stylebender

Curtious Curtis

Stylebender

Magomedsharipov

And this lanky guy who's a total pothead. Tall and lanky. Great white guy fro. I forget his name but I like his style.

I think these guys have a bright future.

Any prospects you guys are keeping an eye on?

And this lanky guy who's a total pothead. Tall and lanky. Great white guy fro. I forget his name but I like his style.

Sean O'Malley?

O'MALLEY_SEAN.png

Definitely agree on Zabit & Israel.

I actually like Julian Marquez as well.

I know he's barely old enough to drive......but I've been keeping my eye on this guy.

Once he finishes puberty, he'll be a force.

20140204113030_erick_silva.JPG

O'Malley & Adesanya spring to mind. however Marlon Moraes is a veeeeery serious force in BW division.

Darren Till and The Style Bender Both might even fight each other when Till moves up.

Darren Till
Darren Till and The Style Bender Both might even fight each other when Till moves up.
i believe Till is slightly overrated. i see him being derailed in 2018. striking is tight tho.

Zabit MaGOATmedsharipov.

I'm not buying Israel Adesanya yet

Israel will be huge. He's got this thing, I don't know what that thing is, but you know when people have it.

I know he's barely old enough to drive......but I've been keeping my eye on this guy.

Once he finishes puberty, he'll be a force.

20140204113030_erick_silva.JPG
I wouldn’t call it hype. He is for real, just like Houston Alexander.

everyone talks about till and no one brings up usman.

Paulo Costa looks like something special
His biggest win is Hendricks, which isn't bad at all. But this is a guy who lost to Magny and Boetch, lol. Hendricks left us a long time ago, this version of him is shit.

I'm quite high on the Adesanya train atm, O'Malley's also another one for me.

Edit: How could I forget about Darren Till, I like his style, and am a fan of his striking, he's a good Counter Striker with a mean rock back counter.

Till and Magomeshariopaosaldasjiov

I was already in the Blaydes train since his debut.

That Israel guy will get lay and prayed soon. Dude got lucky they didnt go with Elias.

I think if that Arlovski guy wins Vs Struve, He might be close to a title shot.

So, jump on that train before it's too late.

Back