Paul Felder Commentary > Joe Rogan Commentary

ClueChap

don't let the belt fool ya boi
@Orange
Reaction score
let me just preface this by saying i respect Joe a ton & he's been there since pretty much day 1 in the UFC. so there is no hate here. however, i love the way Felder talks and walks. his level-headed, logical & insightful commentary kinda sheds some bad light on Rogan's commentary imo. i feel as if there is too much "there's a good hit... and another one, and another one" with Joe's commentary. there isn't much detail in his calls. bar the occasional BJJ insight & analysis.
but overall i feel as if he's enjoying it far too much to really deliver solid commentary. & i believe that Paul Felder is a great example of how a commentator should conduct his analysis at octagon side. he never gets caught up in the moment and flustered while calling. he just walks the viewers through what is unfolding in an informative & exciting manor. it's also awesome that he still has an active UFC career in which he constantly displays how gifted he is at the sport. love the guy. THE IRISH DRAGON

Felder looks like the grinch, it's freaking me out

c2HwGuq.png
he's tha BOI!! i've never seen someone who's appearance doesn't match there voice so much in my life tho.

Eh, yeah sometimes. Other times, he sounds super fucking punchy. His commentary on the Swanson-Ortega card was fucking awful. Small sample size to pick from, but pretty inconsistent so far.

There's a lot of people with better commentary than Rogan these days. But it pays to friends with Dana.

If the Fertitas were still here, so would Mike Golderg.

Fedler is good but he needs to stop fighting before he ruins his commentating career. No way he makes run in this division anyway.

There's a lot of people with better commentary than Rogan these days. But it pays to friends with Dana.

If the Fertitas were still here, so would Mike Golderg.
i kinda feel like Joe lacks synapses from frying his brain from all that DMT lol mf tries so damn hard to string sentences together. still my boy tho.

I disagree completely. Felder is a novice.

Rogan is better by a large margin in my opinion

Joe Rogan is the Alex Jones of MMA.

He's really good. His commentary style kinda reminds me of Frank Trigg.

I like someone losing there shit,nothing worse then robotic commentators when there is something amazing happening

I like someone losing there shit,nothing worse then robotic commentators when there is something amazing happening
i completely agree. but Felder isn't robotic in any way. he still displays emotion & captures the excitement of the moment. but he still talks sense. all i'm saying.

He's OK, like the rest of them these days, that's it.

Hogan/Goldie=GOAT...and I'll tell you why. Joe gives just enough insight to satisfy the technical side, but is still a little (a lot to some), fucked up...and Goldie, well, he's just fucked up. I love that rough around the edges combo. I don't want this sanitized shit, I wanna hear ice cubes clanging in the background as Goldie sips his whiskey to oblivion...Joe prematurely calling an ending, or rambling on endlessly about leg kicks.

Bring the REAL team back, god damn it.

i completely agree. but Felder isn't robotic in any way. he still displays emotion & captures the excitement of the moment. but he still talks sense. all i'm saying.
Nah he can be. I was singing his praises too after the first few cards, but some have just been terrible. Maybe its just a matter of proper chemistry

He's OK, like the rest of them these days, that's it.

Hogan/Goldie=GOAT...and I'll tell you why. Joe gives just enough insight to satisfy the technical side, but is still a little (a lot to some), fucked up...and Goldie, well, he's just fucked up. I love that rough around the edges combo. I don't want this sanitized shit, I wanna hear ice cubes clanging in the background as Goldie sips his whiskey to oblivion...Joe prematurely calling an ending, or rambling on endlessly about leg kicks.

Bring the REAL team back, god damn it.
fucking goldberg. living meme. gotta love him tho. Rogan summed him up best; "you're funny too. sometimes unintentionally"

Back