Israel Adesanya vs Marvin Vettori set for UFC on FOX 29

Nosferatu.

NBK
@Orange
Reaction score
28467653_1610431425659468_4497502830600159758_n.jpg
28467653_1610431425659468_4497502830600159758_n-jpg.345831

Adesanya is back in action against Italy's Marvin Vettori, who you guys got?

I got Izzy. Izzyly.

He'll make it look Izzy.

Vettori has failed to impress recently, Adesanya looked good in his last showing.

At this stage I'll have to go with Adesanya.

I can't remember, is Vettori's wrestling good? Because he has a clear size advantage, he is a big middleweight while Israel fights close to his natural weight and that can be a big factor if Marvin decides to wrestle.

I can't remember, is Vettori's wrestling good? Because he has a clear size advantage, he is a big middleweight while Israel fights close to his natural weight and that can be a big factor if Marvin decides to wrestle.
Israel is 6'4 while Vettori is 6 Foot, Marvin might be heavyier but smaller body, Israel seems strong. Clearly Marvin would be undersized with some of his weight being fat while Israel has almost none.

looool, good choice.
Give him the italian with no wrestling.

I liked the Elias fight better to be honest. I wonder if the ufc doesn't want to do that matchup because they still consider Elias a contender and don't want to put two contenders together.

Woooooooooo!!!!!!!

Get ready that bum Vettori or whatever name it is, is getting wrecked.

Can't wait! :D

I liked the Elias fight better to be honest. I wonder if the ufc doesn't want to do that matchup because they still consider Elias a contender and don't want to put two contenders together.
Elias Theodorou? A contender?

{<jordan}

Vettori has good enough chin not yo be phased by Israel, and fighting spirit to knock his cocky block off.

Israel is 6'4 while Vettori is 6 Foot, Marvin might be heavyier but smaller body, Israel seems strong. Clearly Marvin would be undersized with some of his weight being fat while Israel has almost none.

Smaller in height, not body.

Vettori is jacked for a MW.

Where is this fat ?

20160819101152-01-marvin-vettori-1-maxw-654.jpg

Smaller in height, not body.

Vettori is jacked for a MW.
He is smaller in Height which also means in body. But yes Marvin will be probably Heavier Israel came in at 183 i think for his last fight.

I hope vettoris family has made arrangents for the funeral

Gonna go against the grain and say Vettori grinds out a boring UD. His wrestling isn't bad and he's a big, powerful and athletic MW. Adesanya looks wicked but I can see him stumbling, here.

Vettori is lot better than Wilkinsson I can say that much. He could grind out a dec here.

Back