Colby Covington hoped for a reunion with Jon Jones

Jerry the mouse

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Timestamped to 3:15

Reporter: "What did you make of everything that happened with Jon Jones?"

Colby: "It's unfortunate, he was a really good friend in college. We spent two years sharing a bunk bed together so I was hoping he was gonna be here; I thought we were gonna hang out again, like we did when we were winning wrestling matches together."

So this was after Colby's fight with Mike Pyle at UFC 187, where Jones was supposed to be fighting Rumble before his second car crash happened. Colby talks about his relationship with Jones and how he wanted Jon to be on the card so they could have a reunion.

Pretty cute couple eh?

These two were definitely made for eachother although for some reason I actually find Jones much more likeable.

Godammit, Bones. I normally STAY a fan of a fighter/team/Org (regardless of roids, cheating, losing ETC) but this shit is unforgivable. Colby is the athlete's foot of the UFC roster.

Godammit, Bones. I normally STAY a fan of a fighter/team/Org (regardless of roids, cheating, losing ETC) but this shit is unforgivable. Colby is the athlete's foot of the UFC roster.
Actually, they hate each other now. They had a pretty fiery Twitter exchange a few months back.

This was before Colby flipped out with his unfunny act. He'd do better just being himself.

If the entire MMA community as a whole; fighters, fans, promoters, advertisers, and media, all blocked and ignored Covington, it would be great. I don't even have the desire to watch him get beat because it means I would have to listen to his god awful fight buildup talk. And his fights are terrible!

Hopefully the UFC feeds him to Usman so we can be done with him. Does he remind anyone else of that annoying guy from school that no one paid any attention to so he was loud and obnoxious in hopes of impressing the cool kids, or girls, or whatever?

The five minutes I took writing this out and thinking of Covington actually makes me sick. I'm going to go vomit and go to bed. Later Sherdog.

<{CMPALM}>

What I got from this is that Colby like to do coke and he isn’t sour about Jon smashing his mother.

That mom tweet made me laugh more than it should.

“We spent two years sharing a bunk bed”

How fucking old is this guy? Sounds like he is 9 ffs.

Covington and Jones are Cringe.

Would love to lock Colby in a room with Werdum for 5 minutes.

Poor Werdum.....if he's lucky King Colby would spare his life

Gtfo Werdum would tie Colby Cheese into a pretzl then force feed Colby his own balls then choke him dead one handed.

Back