Jones lost to Gustafsson

Yes. Gus lost to Jon. What is your point?

Weidman lost to Romero.

Yeah that happened a few years ago, still a relevant loss.

<WellThere>

Well actually, according to Jon Jones' official recored, he beat Alexander Gustafsson by Unanimous Decision.

Nah, Jones won 4-1, judges got it totally right. Gus did great in the 2nd round, but Jones won all other rounds and Gus just ran away in a circle every time there was a exchange.

Close fight. I thought Jones won. Jones' other issues aside, the guy has the heart of a lion in the cage.

The win against Gus is on his record and still counts<Oku01>So does his loss to Hamill<{coachie}>

Nah, Jones won 4-1, judges got it totally right. Gus did great in the 2nd round, but Jones won all other rounds and Gus just ran away in a circle every time there was a exchange.
Nope. Watched it last night, Gus won the first with the late takedown. Won the third. Was smashing jones in the fourth until the hail mary hellbow in the last minute. Jones won the second and fifth also

especially now that we know he was doped out of his mind for his entire career

giphy.gif
This gif getting nuff work 2nite...

I don’t believe there is a fighter I dislike more than Jon Jones.

But he beat Alex, Came closest to finishing and finished stronger int he championship rounds.

Amazing fight though, one of the best ever.

Close but clear 48-47 IMO.

I don’t believe there is a fighter I dislike more than Jon Jones.

But he beat Alex, Came closest to finishing and finished stronger int he championship rounds.

Amazing fight though, one of the best ever.

Close but clear 48-47 IMO.

Agreed 100%.

Literally the fight of the decade IMO

Jones won for sure, but Gus brought it.

Back