Video : Fight Night Orlando: Perry vs Griffin - Jimmy Smith Preview

Arm Barbarian

Titanium Belt
@Titanium
Reaction score

Oh, this has FOTN potential written all over it. Two Just-Bleed, throw-down dudes.

lol @ Jimmy Smith:

"Mike Perry acts like he's shot out of a cannon. He's a bomb-slinger. AGGRESSION is his gameplan."

Max Griffin - "It's gonna be a firefight. He's been elbowing people, I'm gonna bust him up with his own stuff."

Platinum - "I guarantee, I WILL explode, I will let loose. I can't contain it, it has to come out."

These guys are coming to bang.

Black Belt Hands!!! When this guy puts it all together... Watch out. Also... hands down one of the most entertaining guys around.

Black Belt Hands!!! When this guy puts it all together... Watch out. Also... hands down one of the most entertaining guys around.
agreed! don't get the hate. as soon as a fighter gets support from fans ppl jump to hate him. guy is exciting as hell, has highlight KO's, and IMO his interviews are hilarious and not forced at all, like many others who try to hype themselves

I don't think he'll ever be champ or a title challenger, and I think a lot of his fans know that, but I'll be happy if he does

Hard to imagine Griffin losing this one. He's got the advantage everywhere, and Perry really hasn't shown much other than a bit of power.

Should be an easy one for Griffin.

Hard to imagine Griffin losing this one. He's got the advantage everywhere, and Perry really hasn't shown much other than a bit of power.

Lol I’m gonna hold you to this statement

to be honest, i don't know how many years Perry will continue to fight if he keeps this "let's bang, bro" strategy.
me, personally i expect Perry to get ko but he has surprised me sometimes.

i respect your opinion, (only bc of your hate for Tom Brady) but...a "bit" of power?
as in him "ripping apart faces with his hands?"
I have Perry KO. 2nd round.

I’ve seen his ufc fights he’s good for sure and a former champ in another organization I respect your opinion
Good looks buddeh.

I'm not one of these asshats that just trolls Platinum threads, I'm just a big fan of Griffin.

Good looks buddeh.

I'm not one of these asshats that just trolls Platinum threads, I'm just a big fan of Griffin.

He's no joke. Like Smith says here, he has a half-dozen first round finishes.

This fight is going to bring CHAOS, quickly.

He's no joke. Like Smith says here, he has a half-dozen first round finishes.

This fight is going to bring CHAOS, quickly.
Yea I've been following Griffin for a while. Guy is fun as fuck to watch. When Perry gets hit, he kind of looks like a deer in headlights, like he's really surprised that it just happened. I think Griffin will be able to take advantage of that and put a beating on him.

Yea I've been following Griffin for a while. Guy is fun as fuck to watch. When Perry gets hit, he kind of looks like a deer in headlights, like he's really surprised that it just happened. I think Griffin will be able to take advantage of that and put a beating on him.

Even Perry talks about Griffins chin & heart here, so you may be right.

I just want to see these two finishers go to war.

SICK match-up!

Even Perry talks about Griffins chin & heart here, so you may be right.

I just want to see these two finishers go to war.

SICK match-up!
Yea it should be fun. Honestly though, I don't see Perry having much of a chance. Outside of his chin and power, he's pretty pedestrian in his skills. Maybe I have a bias because I've been following Griffin for a while, but I really think this looks like an easy match for him.

Back